I finally built it!

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
After 30+ years of talking about it and dreaming about it I finally did it.

With the help of several students, I built a small training building here on my property. It's taken about a year and there is still much to do, but for the most part it's finished!

I put some pics on the facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/wingtsunboxingclub

Congratulation on getting your training facility built.
Nice facebook page also.

That's a damn fine looking Kwoon you got there mate , looks like you have put a lot of work into it for sure.
It has a no nonsense old school type of charm to it , it would certainly inspire me to train hard I reckon.

Maybe get some Bart Cham Dao up on the wall to add that final finishing touch.

Awesome, and now I'm jealous.

I have always wanted to do something like that.

Thanks. It's been a long time coming. I wish I had done it sooner while my sons were growing up so they could have used it throughout their childhood.

That's a damn fine looking Kwoon you got there mate , looks like you have put a lot of work into it for sure.
It has a no nonsense old school type of charm to it , it would certainly inspire me to train hard I reckon.

Maybe get some Bart Cham Dao up on the wall to add that final finishing touch.

Thanks, Mook. I do have a pair of knives hanging over one of the doors.
I'll add some more pics.

Threw a few more pics up on the facebook page.

That's great, brother! Enjoy the heck out of it. Good training to you and yours.

Very nice it beats my open car port set up i had my bag set up in but since my move of states i donated my bags to my Kung fu school and will need to repurchase them when I get a new place I can call my own.

Nice kwoon dude!
Love the gerk jong. What lineage are you?

Thanks.

Leung Ting lineage. I trained under sifu Emin Boztepe and sifu Allan Fong.

Cool. Thx. I didn't know the gerk jong was taught in that lineage. Did you learn it from your two sifu's?

Back