Senior Master
Reaction score
It's that damn Nia class....it finally broke him

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I am giving up martial arts training. I have decided to take up flower arranging instead. I see it as a much more productive use of my time. See you cats later!

And there I was, figuring you were going to spur a new modern dance movement, combining ballet, ballroom, and bullfighting.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And there I was, figuring you were going to spur a new modern dance movement, combining ballet, ballroom, and bullfighting.
Valuable advice Bill. You have the body to do well! :koshi:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reconsider, Bill. We will miss you here. Who will keep everyone in line.:whip1:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have decided I will actually support Barak Obama this election. I have rethought my positions on political topics and have decided that the democrats actually have the better ideas.
Now I know I'm dreaming!

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Funny about this topic because I was just thinking the other day just how peaceful and civil (not to mention how much more productive and informative) the taekwondo forum has become since certain posters have left MT or greatly reduced their submissions.

Ironcrane

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Because I am giving up martial arts training. I have decided to take up flower arranging instead. I see it as a much more productive use of my time. See you cats later!

By this, I assume you mean you're going into hiding while waiting for your long lost adopted son to reappear where you can restore his memories, and together - take down the Black Star Army.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm going to leave too.

I'm going to work on being a better & more caring MA'ist, forgoing proper foundation/structure/application training, but instead offering hugs & bunnies.

Send pictures! ;-)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Well Bill....I don't know how to tell you this, although it has already been mentioned..... flower arranging one of the many Zen practices and it was practiced by Samurai so I am not exactly wure that you are leaving martial arts traininig at all....you cold be getting deeper into it.... now Macramé...there is something to get you away from Martial arts :D

As for me. I too am leaving Martial Arts.... kinda sorta..... actual training with a sifu is getting in the way of my plans for world domination :EG:

Latest Discussions