I am back

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
For some health issues I was forced to abandon Kenpo for some time, now I feel much better but with some minor ache and disconfort, howevere I feel the need to go back training and maybe tonight will be the night.

I had to skip the last kenpo test, my friends and classmates are purple belt now and I am still orange but it was better to stau below for a while to make a poor test.

Oh boy!!! how a miss the punches and kicks, both sende them and recieve them.

Manny

Welcome Back Manny, I'm still recovering from a spinal fusion in May, and just found out yesterday, may need some more lower back surgery, but I can't wait to get back to my training, right now all I can do is teach private lessons, I hope everything gets better for you and you continue feeling better, good luck!!!

Welcome back! I would rather have students be above rank rather than chance a failed test!

For some health issues I was forced to abandon Kenpo for some time, now I feel much better but with some minor ache and disconfort, howevere I feel the need to go back training and maybe tonight will be the night.

I had to skip the last kenpo test, my friends and classmates are purple belt now and I am still orange but it was better to stau below for a while to make a poor test.

Oh boy!!! how a miss the punches and kicks, both sende them and recieve them.

Manny

Latest Discussions

Back