Hung out with Roger, Ralph, and Rillion Gracie!

Pyrock

Green Belt
Reaction score
It was pretty amazing hanging out with Roger, Ralph, and Rillion Gracie all at the same time. I am friends with Ralph so I always knew he was an awesome guy but Roger and Rillion were SUPER cool and very down to earth. They were all their training Roger for this weekend's StrikeForce fight. Rillion and Roger even took the time to take photos with me and my three kids who are all fans and train regularly. Anyway, just thought I'd share the experience and let it be known that besides being great BJJ practioners, Rillion and Roger are super nice people. Oh, of course Ralph is super cool too!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time. Your kids must have been thrilled! What a great experience for them :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
It was pretty amazing hanging out with Roger, Ralph, and Rillion Gracie all at the same time. I am friends with Ralph so I always knew he was an awesome guy but Roger and Rillion were SUPER cool and very down to earth. They were all their training Roger for this weekend's StrikeForce fight. Rillion and Roger even took the time to take photos with me and my three kids who are all fans and train regularly. Anyway, just thought I'd share the experience and let it be known that besides being great BJJ practioners, Rillion and Roger are super nice people. Oh, of course Ralph is super cool too!
Sounds awesome.

OP
P

Pyrock

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks...it was pretty cool and the kids had a blast. My youngest (5) didn't really have any concept of who these people were other than they were good at BJJ. My 9 year old and 14 year old are familiar with these types because they are UFC fans and have been to the UFC 100 Expo where they met some big names. The kids have met guys like Randy Couture (at his gym in Vegas), Uriah Faber, and Joe Stevens but not BJJ royalty like these guys and NEVER hung out with them while they trained. They really treated us like family. Their "Uncle Ralph" introduced them to everyone like they were really his nephews and niece.

Latest Discussions