Howdy y'all

onepoint

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi my names Keith, been studying martial arts for around 7 years-started sport tae kwon do when I was 11, quit when I was 14...started back up in what I thought was a good wing chun school when I was 20..but unfortunately after 4 years and only two more ranks before black, I found out I knew very little about "real" wing chun when I checked out another local school (CRCA headed up by Master Randy Williams).

After much deliberate reflection and research, I finally realized that I was part of what is essentially a martial arts cult (though that is the subject for another entire thread). So I dropped that school, and now I'm takin classes at CRCA where I can safely say I have learned more about pure wing chun in a couple weeks than in my entire stay at this other school. Thats not to say I didn't learn anything, but it certainly was not the "traditional" "old school" "high level" school that it was claimed to be. Fortunately, with my 4 years of doing the forms (albeit incorrectly) and stance training, I have been absorbing these "new" concepts relatively quickly, and I will forge ahead not looking back!

So thats my training, in a nutshell...if you have any questions I'm happy to answer.

Peace! :)