Fairly New Member from Sunnyvale CA

Kanoy919

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've finally ventured outside of my Wing Chun forum. Thought I better post a gretting here!

I'm a 44 white male who is just starting out in Wing Chun. I have about 5 schools in my area and I'm currently studying under the Internation Wing Tsun Association (IWTA) which was founded by a Wing Chun student of the late and great Grandmaster Yip Man. I also plan on checking out another school also just to ensure I am in the best one for me!

Anyway, I train about 30min. twice a day on technical applications and about 1hour in the gym.

If there are any other Wing Chun practitioners here that are near me, let me know!

Ok, back to reading more posts! (no, really I am working)

Great forum!

Cheers

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the world outside Wing Chun, and happy posting! :wavey: There's lots of good information about all sorts of arts all over the place - enjoy!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kanoy919 said:
I also plan on checking out another school also just to ensure I am in the best one for me

A most intelligent post..Greetings and welcome to MT..

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi neighbor. May I ask where you train and where you are going to take a look? There are some really good schools in other arts in our area you might want to investigate as well.

OP
Kanoy919

Kanoy919

Green Belt
Reaction score
Old Fat Kenpoka said:
Hi neighbor. May I ask where you train and where you are going to take a look? There are some really good schools in other arts in our area you might want to investigate as well.

Currently, I'm at the silicon valley Wing Tsun located off of Hamilton in San Jose (they sub-lease a Kenpo dojo).

Other Wing Chun locations include: downtown San Jose, Stanford, Rey's Wing Chun and Mauy Thai in South San Jose, and there is another Wing Tsun school in Brisbane.

Currently, I'm only interested in Wing Chun. If you know if anybody else teaching Wing Chun, please do let me know...

Thanks!

Latest Discussions