How often does someone get to do that?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: Holy cow! :eek: :eek:

Good for the kids...but dang, I'm glad that story had a happy end.

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Where's a video camera when you need one? Would love to see that footage on Youtube...

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Makes me think of the Indiana Jones when he pulls the gun and shoots the guy with the sword. Get what I am saying?

Not the smartest move on the kids part.

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Makes me think of the Indiana Jones when he pulls the gun and shoots the guy with the sword. Get what I am saying?

Not the smartest move on the kids part.

Running down the street after him wasn't such a good idea. What he did in the house I think was okay. His sister was also in the house.

Darth F.Takeda

Blue Belt
Reaction score
To bad the kid was another Karate Kid with a Katana, and not from an art that would actually teach him how to really use it.

Too bad the kid did not run the sword into the guys stomach or bladder, because as someone pointed out, if the guy had a gun, he might have pulled it and shot the boy dead.

If your going to use a deadly weapon, kill with it. Slashes are for Barbarians and wound, stabbing kills.

I am glad that the kid is allright, I hope the burgler is raped and killed in Rayford Prison.

OP
tellner

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
"If it's stupid but it works it ain't stupid." He could have handled it better, but he got just about the best result you could hope for. He completely broke the scumbag's script. He had a simple plan and stuck to it. Nobody was killed. The criminal was arrested. It's all good.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The burglar tried to hide behind a palm tree? I don't think that kind of tree hides people too well....

- Ceicei

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Most burglars tend to be cowards at heart. The last thing they generally want is to break into a home where someone is there, let alone someone who is willing to fight.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kids have all the fun! :rofl: Seriously though, it is cool it worked out. I think the kid did the right thing by waiting for the burglar instead. Not only was the kid armed, he also had the element of surprise and probably appeared to the burglar to have overwhelming force. Smart kid, IMO.

Latest Discussions