How do you feel about winter?

How do you feel about Winter?

• YAY! It is great. Bring on the snow! WhooHoo!

• Winter SUCKS! I hate it and should move somewhere where I never see snow again!

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It would also be nice to not see polar bears or igloos too, right? ;) :uhyeah:

And there lies another problem...what does one do with their pet beaver, polar bear and moose when one goes on a tropical holiday? :rolleyes:

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And there lies another problem...what does one do with their pet beaver, polar bear and moose when one goes on a tropical holiday? :rolleyes:
Drop 'em off at my place Lisa, they'll fit right in with the rest of our menagerie.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
It really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that's been on MT for a while that....

I ABSOLUTELY DETEST WINTER!!!!!

I like looking at snow, just don't like a lot of it, and I also don't like being cold. I love spring and fall, summer is ok.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Did someone say Absolut Winter?

winter-pee.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well actually I think there was a "DETEST" or a "DO NOT HATE" between "Absolutely" and "winter" as well as an "ELY" on the end of Absolut

And I still like winter...

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
I really don't care either way. I per Fall, over the other seasons. The good thing about Winter is the clear nights. I like looking at the night sky with my binoculars. It's too perfect (night sky), something we humans have yet to find a way to screw up.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I hate being cold. I used to hate winter all together, till I started snowboarding. I don't mind the snow itself now. I just hate being cold, and the long dark winters here in upstate NY.

Oh yea, like someone else mentioned on here, the idiot drivers that seem to lurk in the cracks. Then they come out when it snows! GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!

amylong

White Belt
Reaction score
Let's see, how fitting to post this now as it's starting to get colder & darker.

I hate winter. I hate everything about winter. I hate the snow. I hate the cold weather. I hate to shovel and I hate to scrape my windows. I hate to stop between A & B just to scrape my windows so I can see again. I hate to wear 3 layers of clothes just to try and stay warm. I hate that my house is cold constantly when it's -10 or below out. I hate to start my car 20 minutes early just to get in to maybe get some heat from the heater core.
I hate everything about winter in ohio. period.
:barf:

Then perhaps you ought to move to a state where PEOPLE are meant to live, not just penguins. :shock:

--Amy

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Then perhaps you ought to move to a state where PEOPLE are meant to live, not just penguins. :shock:

--Amy

Very good point.

I have told many people that complain about winter coming that there are places where it doesn't snow, so maybe you should go there and quit COMPALINING to me about it. :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions