How do you feel about winter?

How do you feel about Winter?

• YAY! It is great. Bring on the snow! WhooHoo!

• Winter SUCKS! I hate it and should move somewhere where I never see snow again!

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hate winter! It sucks! And unfortunately, it is coming again. :(

How about you?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love it just do not get much here in Texas, so we alway head to it during the holidays.
Terry

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
now is icky and cold nad bad all the way around....and my guy wants me to move to alaska!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like and love snow. I just don't like getting cold. If I am dressed warmly enough, then yeah! Let it snow! Let it snow!

- Ceicei

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love the wintertime. I love playing in the snow. :) I just hate driving in it.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Winter winter winter winter winter winter!!!!!!!!!

More people come to sparring class in the winter.

And it doesnt feel as disgusting to get really really really really sweaty because you can go out the back door for a second in sparring to cool off.

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am a perpetual furnace(i.e. I am always hot), so cold weather for me!
Often times I wear shorts all year round...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I like the snow alright, but don't care for the cold.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I HATE WINTER!!!!

There, any confusion as to how I feel about it??

I love summer, I love fall, I HATE winter, and I only tolerate spring because summer comes next. Spring is still cold, mushy, muddy, no leaves on the trees until everything blooms in about a 2 week period before summer. No thanks.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I HATE WINTER!!!!

I love summer, I love fall, I HATE winter, and I only tolerate spring because summer comes next. Spring is still cold, mushy, muddy, no leaves on the trees until everything blooms in about a 2 week period before summer. No thanks.

Jade I have never known you to be so relactant about answering a thread PLEASE tell us how you feel really
Terry

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had to pick the winter SUCKS option because there was no option that voiced the deeply ingrained hatred for winter I really feel, so sucks is close enough I guess. I think snow should come around 11:50 P.M. Christmas eve, then be gone again by 5:00 P.M. Christmas Day. That way there is snow for Christmas, but be gone before the "beauty, and purity" of it wears off. I suppose if I lived in a climate where it wasn't on the ground 6 months of the year, and cold as the stones on a brass monkey the majority of the time, my view of winter wouldn't be so jaded. -50F even for a couple of days is still too long, -30F for weeks on end is WAYYYYYYYY too long. My .02 :vu:

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me? I love winter: from the snowy risky driving to the gentle falls in the early evening to the crisp clear nights where the moon glistens off of the snow.

Plus, I LOVE to sled ride...still :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love winter and all that it entails. I would miss seeing the change of any season. Winter is a time to enjoy being outdoors and do different things like sledding, skiing, snow angles, snow ball fights and driving on scary roads! (that last one is a joke : ) )

However I love seeing the first snow and then seeing the snow disappear when spring comes around.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I HATE WINTER!!!!

Soooooo I take it you like winter then?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hate winter! It sucks! And unfortunately, it is coming again. :(

How about you?
Must've had their first snow.

The surprising thing is that winter and snow is all Lisa's fault.

Jeff

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I HATE WINTER!!!!

How can you hate winter?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like winter... winter in Denver is so different from winter in Milwaukee when I was a kid - the whole idea that snow melts so quickly here still fascinates me, after growing in Milwaukee, where it stayed on the ground from Halloween to Easter. Also, I get hot easily, and I can always put on more clothes... there comes a point where there's nothing left to take off!

donna

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ive never seen snow. We have just come through our dryest hottest winter since records were kept. Our winter rainfall was 2.0 ml and our average daytime temperature was around 25C (I think that is around 77F).
We are dreading our summer.

Latest Discussions