home made caltrop's

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also Billy, I'm not the liar claiming he has a shodan.
I'm not the liar claiming he is training in ninjutsu when it's really fantasy ********.
I'm not the troll posting gibberish.

You are.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Firstly, the idea of making home-made caltrops is just insane. Tetsubishi were only really valuable as everyone was wearing straw sandals, today with thick rubber soled shoes, steel toed boots etc, it's just pointless (ha, see what I did there?).

Yes, I know how to make them, but wouldn't ever bother. More realistically, I know and understand the use of such devices, and keep to that (the dog-droppings idea is actually the best on this thread, frankly). Asking if anyone here knows how to make them is just you trying to demonstrate that you have some worth, but you chose to demonstrate that in a way that shows you really don't get the reality of actual training.

In order for you to show that you have some worth in what you say, we ask that you tell us where you get your information from. Do you have a real, live instructor, someone whose class you attend, who awarded you a rank in person? Who taught you stealth? If you can't, or won't answer these questions, we can only come to the conclusion, based on how wrong you are about everything so far, that you don't have an actual instructor, you don't have an actual rank, and you've never actually been taught anything, and that your entire "training" comes from books and movies/DVDs.

Now you're going to go and put up a "sword kata". Which one? From which Ryu? Or are you making something up?

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's not a reply, Billy. That's barely even a word. We're a discussion forum here, so start discussing, not just single word replies that have no context.

He can't. He seems to have met Mr. Ban Hammer.

attachment.php

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Every parent knows the best caltrops are matchbox cars and leggos.

Latest Discussions