home made caltrop's

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes. I typed "homemade caltrop" on The Internet and it returned 299,000 results. I clicked on the first one and the instructions on how to make a homemade caltrop were in there.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
yes i it on the internet there so many way make them same to me you never try too more to life then net will i am glad i do them just type you all might think its weird but doing is part of learning ..

Last edited:
OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
will i gone for cupble's of days i have sword kata to do and video's an sent off

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
So, I have a question...
If you can make caltrops, that's all well and good. But why exactly do you need them?
I mean, If I put in enough time and effort I could make what would pass (barely...) for home-made shuriken, but business cards work just as good for training, and I don't plan to go around throwing them at people, so why would I need to (aside from just for the sake of it)?

Are you telling us because you want to show us how, or are you just showing off? That's what YouTube is for, mate.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When you come back, will you reply to the questions you've been asked in the last 10 or so threads you started, or will you continue to avoid them and post more poorly written ninja fantasy?

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i avoid them becaues not worth my time write thing i do rest of you just sit here not fantasy?
what i do it sad if do more then you write you understand never mind

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They were simple questions.

So, you have no instructor.
You can't write decent to save you existence.
Despite being corrected repeatedly of your errors in thought by actual, experienced experts, you cling to the fantasy.

Troll.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
will why i them two reason keep people from follow me two there good have no haven't make shuriken yet if was gone shuriken i have right steel no dont show off

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That makes no sense.

You were asked who gave you your shodan.
Who is your in-person instructor.
Who did you test in front of.

You have never answered those.
In fact, when they are brought up, you abandon the topic, and start a new one, more gibberish, more hard to follow ninja fantasy.

When you are corrected, you argue that you aren't a joke, that you are really training, but you continue to avoid the answers to the questions on who gave you rank, who is your teacher, and who signed your certificate.

You can't answer questions that a real ninjutsu shodan in a real ninjutsu system would have.

In fact, what you do post is the WORST combination of ninja fantasy and ninja fraud.

So, what are you Billy?

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i dont joke corrected, is rude did i ask you what you learned and demand anwsure question's then get mad when i don't anwsure but i all ready told you nagtvie isn't of my being i got sword kata i got to do send off !

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i dont joke corrected, is rude did i ask you what you learned and demand anwsure question's then get mad when i don't anwsure but i all ready told you nagtvie isn't of my being i got sword kata i got to do send off !

This is boring. Standard response for you Billy.
Rather than simply answer the question, claim its rude, misspell a few words, then try to change the topic.

Troll.

Latest Discussions