boshuriken high impack killers or low

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Boshuriken high impact killers or low after practicing 60 throw at 15 feet then at 18 then after hour went to clean up then check out email i open up one email sent by Phil and hate rant of boshuriken can't kill you that a toy nothing more the dude was so crazy question TO you is boshuriken high impack killer or low

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
That is something you should ask your teacher.
Because to my knowledge Boshuriken were used to cause a distraction.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boshuriken high impact killers or low after practicing 60 throw at 15 feet then at 18 then after hour went to clean up then check out email i open up one email sent by Phil and hate rant of boshuriken can't kill you that a toy nothing more the dude was so crazy question TO you is boshuriken high impack killer or low

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Bo shuriken are only killers if you hold one in your hand and stab someone with it. Thrown they don't have enough force to penetrate deeply enough.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bo shuriken are only killers if you hold one in your hand and stab someone with it. Thrown they don't have enough force to penetrate deeply enough.
One could say the same about Pens. (Im saying that in agreement, just to ensure that isnt taken out of context. And Pens are easier to come by)

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You mean this isn't real?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions