Hogens book

OP
J

JDenz

there are alot of good gentics there. Steroids are real good but even they can only do so much.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

has anyone heard of world wrestling allstars? i think thats what they are calling it... i saw the commercial for an upcoming pay per view on direct tv... they have sting, perry saturn, and for some odd reason jeff jarret... which kinda confused me since he has his own promotion now with his dad the nwa/tna thing... and yes sting is still doing the crow gimmick lol... also i finished reading jerry lawlers book... very interesting read... not to mention i had no idea that the godfather was papa shango, or that kane was dr. issac yankem dds, the whole thing about what happened when he left the wwe when the kat got fired was pretty interesting... not to mention the whole 10 page chapter on his sex stories from the road lol... and some of the ribs he pulled off were really sick and twisted lol

OP
S

Shinobi

WWA, yep. NWA-TNA has a working relationship with WWA, as TNA only has 1 show per week, they work together sometimes on tour.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Shinobi
It wasn't cool. I stole that combo from Ultimate Warrior cause I couldn't think up anything else. Yes Steiner was better pre-Steroid Poppa Pump era.

Well I thought it was cool till you told me that! You were my idol man! :shrug:

OP
S

Shinobi

LOL I am nobodies idol! All these fans here tonight can STICK IT BROTHER!

OP
M

Master of Blades

LOL I am nobodies idol! All these fans here tonight can STICK IT BROTHER!

*Runs down to ring and Gives the Rock Bottom followed by Peoples Elbow to Shinobi*

Just Bring It! :p

Actually forget I said that cuz I sounded sooooo sad

:shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

'Tis true. But apparently I have heard that its on a decline recently :( Maybe this Rock Hogan thing at No Way Out will help boost it again. I really hate the Steiner Triple H thingy though :soapbox:

OP
S

Shinobi

Rock boost ratings? Pff, we allready had Hogan v.s. Rock this time last hear. But yes, Hogan can bring up ratings.

On a Triple H note, it looks like Test wasn't the only one who had to cut his hair due to it being similiar then The Lame Games. Apparently Indy Wrestler/New WWE Signee has similiar hair and is being forced to cut it as well. Ahh, politics.

OP
J

JDenz

Rock Hogan is not going to be any better then last time and last time it wasn't that good. I am telling you guys if hogan is going to wrestle he needs to wrestle guys that can carry him and sell his moves.

OP
S

Shinobi

Carry him? Pfff, he doesn't need anyone to carry him. Heck, he's 49 years old and better then 90% of the roster. And no I aint kidding. We got Dead Man No-Selling, Cripple H, HBoreK, Nash, those 3 seem to have "injuries" an awful lot, we got The Next Big Spot-Botcher who misses his F5 finished EVERY time, we have Big Poppa Can't go more then 3 minutes, we got Jeff I miss every spot Hardy, we have a 7'2", 500lb lard *** who gets winded just walking down the ramp, and we have The Peoples Chump, who no-sells 10 minutes, hits a few boring moves, then wins....before heading back to Hollywood. The only good guys they got are Jericho, Storm, Edge, RVD, and Benoit. And Batista though he's still learning.

OP
J

JDenz

What do you think Hogan does these days. Hits his own hands high leg kicks guys in the knee does the big leg drop that you couldn't slide a quarter under.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Rock boost ratings? Pff, we allready had Hogan v.s. Rock this time last hear. But yes, Hogan can bring up ratings.

On a Triple H note, it looks like Test wasn't the only one who had to cut his hair due to it being similiar then The Lame Games. Apparently Indy Wrestler/New WWE Signee has similiar hair and is being forced to cut it as well. Ahh, politics.

Yeah but Test looks cool with Short hair. Not sure bout Triple H and them lots :eek:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by ace

Ace,
My wife asked me earlier today if I would like to go to a Raw show when it's in columbus next time. I told her that I'd actually rather go to the div. II district tournament in Galion, OH. The div. II projected state champ and the projected 2 place placer have the same district this year. Hopefully the people running the tourney will have enough sense to put them in the other half bracket to meet in the finals. That's what I'm interested in seeing at the district finals on saturday night. Should be a good time.:)

OP
J

JDenz

lol bak to topi does anyone have Hogans book?

Latest Discussions