Hikuta ??

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was watching a TV Show a few minutes ago (MANSwers, if you must know) and they were talking about killing a bear bare-handed. An animal trainer said he had never heard of someone killing a bear with their hands. But a guy claimed to do a martial art called "Hikuta" and claimed it was possible. He also mentioned a "Hikuta punch" which was a punch with a rather loose grip.
Anyone ever heard of it? Legit or just marketing?

I found this site: Hikuta

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was watching a TV Show a few minutes ago (MANSwers, if you must know) and they were talking about killing a bear bare-handed. An animal trainer said he had never heard of someone killing a bear with their hands. But a guy claimed to do a martial art called "Hikuta" and claimed it was possible. He also mentioned a "Hikuta punch" which was a punch with a rather loose grip.

I was flipping channels, I swear. I'd never intentionally watch that.
However, I did see the "Hikuta Master" and the way he moved, combined with never having heard of hikuta, I'm gonna go with Adept. This smells of the fecal matter of a male bovine.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's come up here before. Do a search. ;)
Thanks!
This is great:
-Hikuta
An ancient Egyptian boxing art still used today. The basis for Hikuta is the ancient art of Kuta. Today Hikuta is used for very modern reasons, mostly the defeat of criminals.

-Kuta
Kuta was initially developed by the bodyguards of the ancient Pharoahs in Egypt as the most efficient and effective way to defend their king. Kuta remained top secret amongst the Asian rulers for over a thousand years until military soldiers found out the secrets. Today Kuta is the basis for the art of Hikuta
Military soldiers, wow, those guys are badass!

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
To say it's a crock of **** is so understated as to be actively misleading. The "history" is a pack of really ridiculous lies - the Ancient Martial Art of Egypt somehow secretly preserved for thousands of years and mysteriously passed on to "Dok" (Defender Of Kings) Lee, a now-deceased American. The claims of magical prowess and nearly supernatural deadliness in their marketing and so on.... It just trips all the BS meters.

I don't know if they are still claiming that their "loose fist" is the most effective strike possible, much less the claim that a coffee cup in the hands of a Hikuta student is deadlier than a sword in the hands of a trained warrior, but they used to.

You get the idea :barf:

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow, they even got a Superman project. And teach you how to lift cars. Big cars. This is great!

What the page neglects to mention is that the system involves locking you in a radioactive chamber and your skin will turn green..
hulk_cursor.gif

Hikuta smash!

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
a friend of mine told me that his guru in northern india, pulled an entire train with his penis...
i can't say i wasn't impressed, but i did have to somewhat supress my laughter. this story however, i believe is true to some extent as my friend is very trustable. but,
as far as some of those feats go...i think they seem very impossible. i cannot imagine such strength. it does not seem normal to me.
nice to keep your aspirations or goals high, but might be a tad too high to actually achieve. who knows, maybe if someone invested all their energy, they could probably pull off some of those feats, but not easily.
unless of course there are some other forces involved. this would have to be proven.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine told me that his guru in northern india, pulled an entire train with his penis...
i can't say i wasn't impressed, but i did have to somewhat supress my laughter. this story however, i believe is true to some extent as my friend is very trustable. but,
as far as some of those feats go...i think they seem very impossible. i cannot imagine such strength. it does not seem normal to me.
nice to keep your aspirations or goals high, but might be a tad too high to actually achieve. who knows, maybe if someone invested all their energy, they could probably pull off some of those feats, but not easily.
unless of course there are some other forces involved. this would have to be proven.

This was shown on British tv a while back but it was a truck not a train. I don't think it has anything to do with martial arts more the Yogi tradition in India of doing things like that. They pierce themselves with sharp oblects and I've seen too a man lift heavy weights with his penis, another sit unmoving for years and all sorts of, to us, weird things.None of it seems to hurt them and they don't seem to bleed either.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, One thing for sure....Hikuta? ....Marketing and selling is an "art"

This person is a great "artist" .....all it takes is your money...that is all they want....

Mostly likely selling common sense stuffs ...eat less you will lose weight!

Excercise...any type will give you benifits....and extra strenghts....(so far we are able to lifts 10 cars....HOT WHEELS)

Go to any magazine rack in any supermarket...you will find "tons" of material that teaches almost the same thing as "HIkuta".

All they need to do is fool you "ONCE" ...$$$$$

IF this was true...it would be on CNN news or FOX news...Black belt magazines would have it a front page article...

Man can do incredible things ....marketing and selling....one of the keys to success....to get your money ($$$$$)

Aloha ....( we accept donations too...) fish, poi, papaya...mango,...land? ..

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is great: Military soldiers, wow, those guys are badass!

Yeah, they've gotta at least twice as bad as an ordinary soldier.

Fortunately, I had the opportunity to be extensively trained by someone who many considered to be one of the World's Most Dangerous men in hand-to-hand combat.

OMG!
D.O.K. Lee, Master of Masters. I wonder if the other masters knew about this?

What a load of toss.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
so how, exactly, did it go from being a secret art of the Pharoah's bodyguard, to remaining a secret of the Asian masters for over a thousand years? Last time I looked at a map, Egypt was still in northern Africa.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
so how, exactly, did it go from being a secret art of the Pharoah's bodyguard, to remaining a secret of the Asian masters for over a thousand years? Last time I looked at a map, Egypt was still in northern Africa.

Its all Alexander the Great's fault. He tromped all over western Asia with a circus following him. You know boxers, wrestlers, and pankrationists. He must have taken Kuta masters as it is so devastating.

Oh no! This means that Kuta coould have had an influence on Kalari and thus, possibly, the Chinese arts. :xtrmshock

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Its all Alexander the Great's fault. He tromped all over western Asia with a circus following him. You know boxers, wrestlers, and pankrationists. He must have taken Kuta masters as it is so devastating.

Oh no! This means that Kuta coould have had an influence on Kalari and thus, possibly, the Chinese arts. :xtrmshock

No. I will supress any mention of that lineage until the bitter end.

superior

White Belt
Reaction score
I was flipping channels, I swear. I'd never intentionally watch that.
However, I did see the "Hikuta Master" and the way he moved, combined with never having heard of hikuta, I'm gonna go with Adept. This smells of the fecal matter of a male bovine.

you really think you know it all. People who think they know it all don't know anything at all.

superior

White Belt
Reaction score

Hikuta's method can be delivered in any self-defense or martial art. Hikuta is not limited to a specific punch or drill it is a method that can be applied in any martial art to make any art more effective. Hikuta or Kuta as some call it, is develop to put power and speed in an art to kill. Therefore it has been used by many professionals to give them power and speed in their favorite art. Hikuta punch if done properly will kill not just a bear.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

Given what "pulling a train" is a euphemism for, this claim is not as shocking as it might seem. Depending on your sensibilities, of course. :rofl:

Latest Discussions