Hikuta ??

superior

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, One thing for sure....Hikuta? ....Marketing and selling is an "art"

This person is a great "artist" .....all it takes is your money...that is all they want....

Mostly likely selling common sense stuffs ...eat less you will lose weight!

Excercise...any type will give you benifits....and extra strenghts....(so far we are able to lifts 10 cars....HOT WHEELS)

Go to any magazine rack in any supermarket...you will find "tons" of material that teaches almost the same thing as "HIkuta".

All they need to do is fool you "ONCE" ...$$$$$

IF this was true...it would be on CNN news or FOX news...Black belt magazines would have it a front page article...

Man can do incredible things ....marketing and selling....one of the keys to success....to get your money ($$$$$)

Aloha ....( we accept donations too...) fish, poi, papaya...mango,...land? ..

Be careful how you judge don't think that you are so great that everyone wants to get your money.

I believe that no one will share anything that they don't believe is true. I believe if something came out and never last is a scam. Hikuta has been out for a while and if you really want to be dumb about Hikuta go ahead just listen about it and save your money but don't judge us who do buy because it is not your money. Keep your money I don't think you deserve to learn this art anyways by your character, but don't go judging us who learned it.

If you really think Hikuta wants my money well you are wrong because I believe that it delivered what it promised. There are thousands of Hikuta practitioners there that will just laugh at how foolish you have been to judge it. Success never comes to those who quit.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This thread could easily go the way of the GenshinKiDojo/Billion Dollar Smokescreen thread.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
you really think you know it all. People who think they know it all don't know anything at all.

OK then tell us where I can find out information about Hikuta and where we can find out about its history without referring me to a hikuta website instead of hitting and running.

Educate instead of insult and you will get a lot further here

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[playnice]Carol Kaur[/playnice]

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Well, Phil always had a special way with people.

My thought is this belongs in The Great Debate, where several other now locked topics that involved the Hikuta discussion now lie gathering much dust and mildew. (*Makes note to offer Baldrick to collect dungballs*)

you really think you know it all. People who think they know it all don't know anything at all.

Ah, but I do know it all. I simply am unable to perform immediate recall. Once they release "Google-Brain" it shall make the task more efficient.

boo hoo for you.

Might I suggest some find cheddar?

Hikuta's method can be delivered in any self-defense or martial art. Hikuta is not limited to a specific punch or drill it is a method that can be applied in any martial art to make any art more effective. Hikuta or Kuta as some call it, is develop to put power and speed in an art to kill. Therefore it has been used by many professionals to give them power and speed in their favorite art. Hikuta punch if done properly will kill not just a bear.

A 60 cal. Now that packs a real punch.

Be careful how you judge don't think that you are so great that everyone wants to get your money.

When I seek fine fiction, I frequent my local lending library.

I believe that no one will share anything that they don't believe is true. I believe if something came out and never last is a scam. Hikuta has been out for a while and if you really want to be dumb about Hikuta go ahead just listen about it and save your money but don't judge us who do buy because it is not your money. Keep your money I don't think you deserve to learn this art anyways by your character, but don't go judging us who learned it.

It seems that this is another one of the "everyone in the real arts thinks it's a joke" things. A search on this, and several other forums shows much laughter at this ancient "Egyptian" art.

If you really think Hikuta wants my money well you are wrong because I believe that it delivered what it promised. There are thousands of Hikuta practitioners there that will just laugh at how foolish you have been to judge it.

There are literally thousands of insurgents in Iraq who think they that god, and 2 layers of woven fabric will somehow protect them from infrared, high tech, and an enemy wearing state of the art body armour with weapons that can shoot around corners, and across town. They are the fools in that case. Me, I'll cast my lot with the experienced real martial artists, and not something that has no true and verifiable historical backing.

Success never comes to those who quit.
This is in fact, the only thing of truth and value that you have stated.

Now, if I am in error, please, refute me.

Otherwise, all I need to say has been said.

Good Day.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/hikutahand.htm
http://www.themartialist.com/1203/hikutaagain.htm

Sharp Phil looked at these guys a while back. From what I've read, they
don't seem to like him much.

Thanks, but let me rephrase that. A source that is what might be considered an unbiased one on the topic. Nothing against Phil but he is not always reviewing things from an emotion free POV, he tends to have an agenda.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
"superior", all you've said is "You're wrong. Everyone else is a scammer. Hikuta is the best in the world." You might wrench your arm patting yourself on the back, but you haven't done anything to address the issues or anything to convince a person with marginally functioning critical faculties that you're peddling anything worth sniffing let alone buying.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS -

THREAD MOVED TO DEBATE AREA.

Please familiarize yourselves thoroughly with our general posting rules and the rules of this forum specifically before engaging in debate here.

Questions may be asked but assaults and attacks will not be tolerated.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK then tell us where I can find out information about Hikuta and where we can find out about its history without referring me to a hikuta website instead of hitting and running.

"superior", all you've said is "You're wrong. Everyone else is a scammer. Hikuta is the best in the world." You might wrench your arm patting yourself on the back, but you haven't done anything to address the issues or anything to convince a person with marginally functioning critical faculties that you're peddling anything worth sniffing let alone buying.

Ditto.

Superior... can you maybe support your view with something beyond grade school level "you're a poopy head 'cuz you said I'm wrong!" arguments?

Can you point to any support for the claims made? Remember -- extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

superior

White Belt
Reaction score
Ditto.

Superior... can you maybe support your view with something beyond grade school level "you're a poopy head 'cuz you said I'm wrong!" arguments?

Can you point to any support for the claims made? Remember -- extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

What's with the name calling? Is Hikuta getting in your nerves? Or you just can't believe that there is something out there that you know you don't know yet. Your name calling shows you are not willing to take some correction and or learn from others. I don't wish to talk to people who have no respect for others. Dok Lee is one of the most dangerous person I've ever met yet at the same time the most humble and a pleasure to talk to. Al Abidin is the same way. Dok Lee and Al believes that you don't have to prove yourself to others they reall won't believe even if they see it.

I've seen a small man in one of the Hikuta seminar from no training to one day of training knock someone down. In the beginning this guy could only move someone a few step back from using the hikuta soft-fist by the end of training this guy actually knock someone down . Being in the seminar was one of the proof and as many others in the seminar have witnessed.

superior

White Belt
Reaction score

please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say everyone else is a scammer' hikuta is the best in the world. When someone is lying they usually don't remember what they said last. So since you are lying right now about what I've said, why should I trust what you are going to say anyway?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With out trying to sound disrespectful I think we all have seen things in demos that where not proof of anything.
Being able to move or knock down a padded person with one day of training dose not prove much if any thing. Hell we have had links to people being knocked down with out being touched. A fully padded person can take a fall as easily as someone not padded.
Now I do not know of your art or instructors from anything but what has been posted on this thread. I do have a hard time believing in an American passing on a long time secret mystery art that no one has ever heard of. It sounds like something out of "the Destroyer" series

Can you give us any further history of your art that may not be on the web page mentioned earlier

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Here is the scoop on Hikuta folks:

What is the origin of Hikuta?

DOK Lee said that the basis for Hikuta is the ancient art of Kuta. Kuta was initially developed by the body guards of the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt as the most effective and efficient way to defend their king.

After the fall of the old kingdom, Kuta was passed on very secretively to secret fighting societies and the body guards of a number of rulers in the ancient world. Kuta has remained top secret amongst these fighting groups for thousands of years.

In the early 1900s, a very elite group of professional soldiers was exclusively provided with the secret art of Kuta and further advanced the art into what is now called Hikuta. This particular group of elite commando soldiers became the most superior soldiers in the history of mankind.
Impossible missions became their specialty!

One mission they were deliberately captured by enemy soldiers and taken in to their camp. Then using Hikuta they destroyed the camp and killed all the enemy soldiers.

Impossible missions such as this were only possible with Hikuta.
This group of professional soldiers was disbanded in the 1950s.​
Source: http://www.hikuta.net/hikuta/hikuta_history.cfm

There you have it.

Interestingly enough, googling this "egyptian martial arts history" (no quote) brings up a smorgasboard of fraud claims, and numerous folks calling BS on it and it's snake oil marketing type claims.

Here is my simple question.

What verifiable, independant sources are there to validate these claims? Since this is an "ancient art", I'd be interested in the names of respected Egypologists who will be willing to confirm these claims.

Since it was claimed that the art was taught recently to "a very elite group of professional soldiers", I'd like to know the following:
- What nations?
- Name some of them.
- Where did they see service.
- Are any still alive and questionable?

I expect the reply, if any, to be some bull **** like "top sekret" or "they all be deaded".

"Superior" there can ignore this, avoid it, or provide the answers as asked.

If he can't, well, he just played the game, and lost.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's with the name calling? Is Hikuta getting in your nerves? Or you just can't believe that there is something out there that you know you don't know yet. Your name calling shows you are not willing to take some correction and or learn from others. I don't wish to talk to people who have no respect for others. Dok Lee is one of the most dangerous person I've ever met yet at the same time the most humble and a pleasure to talk to. Al Abidin is the same way. Dok Lee and Al believes that you don't have to prove yourself to others they reall won't believe even if they see it.

I've seen a small man in one of the Hikuta seminar from no training to one day of training knock someone down. In the beginning this guy could only move someone a few step back from using the hikuta soft-fist by the end of training this guy actually knock someone down . Being in the seminar was one of the proof and as many others in the seminar have witnessed.
I've taught people in one day to go from "marshmallow punches" to knock out shots. And I don't even know how to pronounce Hikuta...

I don't know, nor have I seen DOK Lee or anyone else trained in Hikuta. I'm hearing some pretty wild claims; they may or may not be true. The origin story as quoted (and I've read it on the Hikuta web site, too) is hard to believe, as written. It seems there's always another "too secret for anyone to know about" and "too deadly to share...until now, and until the color of the money is seen" art out there.

The website seems to imply that Hikuta is a style; you're saying it's a technology that can underpin or support any style. Explain the contradiction. What is the "soft fist", what makes it unique? I mean, the "Bando fist" is just a vertical fist with the thumb on top, not alongside as in a traditional karate-type fist. Most other styles with special fists can describe them... Sure, we've got some principles that maybe another art doesn't in Bando -- but they've got some we don't, too. Which is better? I don't rightly know, do you? And if you do -- what makes them better?

Instead of just telling people that they're wrong and don't get it... explain why they're wrong.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Superior

I see your Primary Art and Ranking are as follows hikuta-3rd degree. OK who was your teacher and how long have you trained and I again say

Tell us where we can find out information about Hikuta and where we can find out about its history without referring me to a hikuta website, from an unbiased source instead of hit and run insults that get nothing acomplished.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here is my simple question.

What verifiable, independant sources are there to validate these claims? Since this is an "ancient art", I'd be interested in the names of respected Egypologists who will be willing to confirm these claims.

While I'm not a respected Egyptologist, I am an archaeologist and can make some speculation in this regard.

I would first like to point out that the ancient Egyptians seemed to pretty poor at keeping secrets. They wrote everything down. The walls of their temples and tombs were covered in information from the formula for making beer to the sacred, and secret, spells for protecting the dead on their journey. Priests even noted when they were scamming people with fake cat and falcon mummies.

In investigating ancient Egyptian martial arts I have found references to possibly three.

The first is wrestling, not all that surprising, with images representing Egyptians and Nubians wrestling in the tomb of Ptahotep from around 2300BC. This is the earliest documentation of a fighting system or skill from Egypt.

The second is a fighting skill or competition now known as Tahtib or stick fencing. There are depictions of practitioners at the funery temple of Ramses III (1198 1166 BC) at Medinet Habu. This is potentially a very old art with similar examples from throughout East Africa.

The third is a little contentious. It is something called Sebek-Kha. It literally means "Crocodile Soul" and the term has been used to describe some practices also depicted at Medinet Habu, in which the figures are punching and kicking.

There are, of course, many depictions of soldiers using various weapons like maces, spears, and the khopesh.

As far as something like Kuta is concerned there is nothing. I have to think that something that was so valuable as to be a tool for defending the god-kings of Egypt would be depicted in at least one king's tomb. Of course, its a big secret, but as I have already pointed out, the Egyptians don't seem to have been all that good with secrets.

Then there is the whole Asian connection. I have to ask, when would they have passed this vital and powerful information to the princes of the east? Throughout most of Egypt's history they were at war, or at best an uneasy truce, with the kingdoms of near Asia. Maybe it was later, when Alexander's successors were in charge throughout the region. No wait, they hated each other and were always at war. It could have been under the Romans. No, they were at war with the massive Parthian hegemony in Asia most of the time to.

Its a tough ask for something like a technical concept to survive through possibly three thousand years, especially when the region it originated in is in frequent violent turmoil. It wasn't written down so it must be passed through oral tradition. Seems very unlikely to have survived unchanged, but then again perhaps that is why it is rubbish.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. While arguments in The Great Debate are allowed to be more intense and heated than elsewhere on Martial Talk, personal attacks, accusations and rudeness are as unacceptable here as on any of the other MT fora. Please review our sniping policy http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=427486. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

Bob Levine
MT Moderator

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
One skilled in Hikuta could literally defeat a motorcycle gang in less than 5 seconds.
:uhyeah:

I wonder why the old egyptians, having knowledge of this omnipotent martial art, did not just obliterate all their enemies and rule the world?

Those silly far-eastern traditionalist martial artists and their delusions of grandeur!!

Silly us indeed. We`ve not even mastered the art of truck-lifting yet.

Latest Discussions