Hi

warriorofanart

White Belt
Reaction score
My name's Ahmad, and I am a martial arts enthusiast like you all. I had this account since 2008, but I haven't posted. Marital arts peaked my interest in 2005 when I read Stephen K. Hayes books on Ninjutsu. I haven't trained in any of the Ninjutsu organisations, but I am planning on joining a club very soon. I did Judo for a few years, on and off as my schedule permits, but unfortunately I have not had the chance to continue on. An initial plan to join my old dojo was dashed when I realized they had moved a bit far away from me.

I like martial arts as a way of self-defense, and while I tend to keep busy and avoid confrontation if possible, it's a piece of added insurance. I also like to pay attention to all aspects of my life, and marital arts is a fun way to do it.

I am sure a few people here are also members of MAP. It'll be good to see a few familiar faces around here :)

I'm looking forward to learning, and hopefully contribution in any small way I can.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay! :)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, WOFA {if you don't like that abbreviation (everyone gets one around here :D) just say and we'll find another :)}.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard..............

OP
W

warriorofanart

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all for your warm greetings, and WOFA sounds like some classified crime fighting organisation, or something to do with women's rights, both work! :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Any questions on the Ninjutsu front, just send them through and we'll get to them in an orderly fashion.... hopefully.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I'm sure there are lots of people on here that will be able to help you on your journey in your chosen art!

Latest Discussions