Sup...

Ookami

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys..
My name is Mario and I am 26yrs old. From Croatia, Europe.
Not training at the moment, but have some plans on going back.. for like last 4yrs :D
Medium built, agile, fast and flexible. I trained Ninjutsu during high school for 4 years. Made it to 8. Kyu or 7th.. Not that sure now. Did not train anything else and Ninjutsu was my first serious martial art. Loved every aspect of it. The philosophy, technicality, training and many more.
Also love cars, knives, weapons, what else... Oh yeah.. Games. No consoles, only PC. Currently playing Civilization IV.

Reason I joined was to get some additional info on, basically, random stuff about training and different arts. Of course if someone else trained Ninjutsu to get some hints&tips for all kinds of stuff.

I guess that's it and hope to have a good relation with you guys. If there is anything you wanna know the best way is - to ask :D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk. There is a sub-forum devoted to Ninjutsu and some very highly trained practitioners here.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Ookami, happy posting :)

I am a bit of a PC game addict too, thankfully I`ve managed to stay away from the latest Wow expansion :D

Shai Hulud

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!

Ninjutsu is a very interesting art. I used to have a fantasy about taking classes while juggling it with Parkour/Freerunning classes. lol

Cheers,
Ally

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! I hope you find your way back to training soon. We've got plenty of knowledgeable people here if you have questions.

OP
Ookami

Ookami

White Belt
Reaction score
thx guys and girl(s)..
Will do ;)
gonna go lurk some more hehe

EDIT: oh yeah.. I forgot to mention... when trained I was training under Dean Rostohar. No motives here, just wanted to mention cause maybe some of you worked/trained with him.

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro. Hope you get back to training soon.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thx guys and girl(s)..
Will do ;)
gonna go lurk some more hehe

EDIT: oh yeah.. I forgot to mention... when trained I was training under Dean Rostohar. No motives here, just wanted to mention cause maybe some of you worked/trained with him.

No, but may I suggest the 1st of January. 15 is a good number :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
do consider it, it is much fun to train :)
welcome aboard!

Latest Discussions