Hey guys....... Let's start a new member drive (good members only)

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

I totally agree.......

(now be nice to Scotty so we can teach him the ways of the jedi correctly) lol:rofl:

:asian:

Ahhhh.... Young Luke. It is not to be found in a book. Scared, you will be ...:jedi1:

Dan "Thought leads to action. Action leads to effort. Effort leads to hunger. Aaaaand Hunger leads to Calamari and Prime Rib" Farmer

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sigung86

Ahhhh.... Young Luke. It is not to be found in a book. Scared, you will be ...:jedi1:

Dan "Thought leads to action. Action leads to effort. Effort leads to hunger. Aaaaand Hunger leads to Calamari and Prime Rib" Farmer

Calamari.......NO.......Prime Rib, Baked Potato, Fried Apples, and some 8 layer chocolate cake to top it off, with a jug of WHOLE milk (not that watered down crap)............Yes.

Michael

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by AvPKenpo

Calamari.......NO.......Prime Rib, Baked Potato, Fried Apples, and some 8 layer chocolate cake to top it off, with a jug of WHOLE milk (not that watered down crap)............Yes.

Michael

I wish I could live the life of leisure like some Kenpoists. I can only afford hamburgers!:soapbox:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

I wish I could live the life of leisure like some Kenpoists. I can only afford hamburgers!:soapbox:

It is good to live a life of leisure. Have to tell ya Man ...
(Jack Nicholson impression)

A great grilled cheeseburger is mighty hard to beat. Most particularly with a big side of Fries, a dill pickle and ice cold sodypop! MMmmmmm... Mmmmmm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan "Pass the catsup" Farmer

ps... Did you know that Catsup is Chinese, and not strictly tomato based?:shrug: :asian: :shrug:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

It is good to live a life of leisure. Have to tell ya Man ...
(Jack Nicholson impression)

A great grilled cheeseburger is mighty hard to beat. Most particularly with a big side of Fries, a dill pickle and ice cold sodypop! MMmmmmm... Mmmmmm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan "Pass the catsup" Farmer

ps... Did you know that Catsup is Chinese, and not strictly tomato based?:shrug: :asian: :shrug:

Be careful, DC will get wind of this, and start drooling all over the Forum!:eek:

S

Sandor

Seems like 320 is a hefty sum to acheive before the end of the month.

Peace,
Sandor

S

Sandor

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Shoot for the moon................ but
accept PROGRESS!

That reminds me of a quote that I like to use on occaision;

"Sometimes it is not that we aim to high but that we shoot too low."

Peace,
Sandor

R

Rob_Broad

It is great to see everyone wanting to bring in more members, and I have noticed the forum is still growing at a steady rate. Too many people at once can make the job for the maoderators a little tough.

The idea of only inviting good people is very subjective, what would be a good person to me may not be the same type of person to you.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The moderation shouldn't be a problem...we're close to sending out a few invites to some flks to help out.

Regarding the 'count', expect it to drop shortly...I'll be sending out an email to check to see if the addresses are current, and accounts with non-functioning email addresses are going to be deleted.

MT is growing at a nice pace. I dont think we'ce had a day go by in months without a new signup. The post count is constantly over 200 per day. There are forums with 10x the members with 1/10th the traffic. We're doing great, and its all because you folks like the site and share the link. :)

I'd say invite folks who you think would like to check us out. Put links on your web pages to here. Put up a sign and mention the forum at your schools. They say it takes 9 viewings before someone really 'sees' something. Hey, if we're everywhere, they'll find us. :)

Thank you all a ton for making and continuing to keep MartialTalk successful.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I may have asked this before, but is there a Martial Talk Banner that I can put on my site?

Give it to me and I'll do it on the next maintenance cycle for my website.

I keep getting people voting on my "poll" and I can only suspect they are coming from here. If not, they need to be looking at a MartialTalk banner. :cool:

R

Rob_Broad

We should accept teh good with the bad, that way we will appreciate the good people more.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mt300x60.jpg

300x60

mt200x80.jpg

200x80

mt200x60.jpg

200x60

mt100x84.jpg

100x84

For information on what to use for a link, please see this thread:
http://www.martialtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=278

as it'll show you how to create a link that will track how many folks come here from your site.

Thank you all!

Latest Discussions