Here's Wonderwoman's New Look

Scott T

Brown Belt
Reaction score

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking back on Angel and Buffy, I have to say they got to a point where they were just depressing to watch. They were fun, but downers.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't hide the cleavage ... it hypnotizes men and gets them to do your bidding. Duh!

I don't like the new look. Campy. ridiculous.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can guess that you are not alone, EH :D.

Also, Shesulsa is right on the money when it comes to the 'biddability' factor engendered by magnificent decolletage :chuckles:.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How can I do your bidding if I don't even realize you are talking? :lol:

J/K!

:rofl:

I recently happened to notice some ... ah ... photographic material in the vicinity of our latrine and said to hubby, "I thought you didn't like blondes?"

He replied, "She has hair?"

:btg:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can guess that you are not alone, EH :D.

Also, Shesulsa is right on the money when it comes to the 'biddability' factor engendered by magnificent decolletage :chuckles:.

Boy you use pretty words! :bangahead:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:bows elegantly: My thanks, good lady.

I do try to do my part when it comes to preserving the more elegant phrasing of which our language is capable. It's something of a holdover from when I used to write, back in swirling mists of my younger life :blush:.

After all, likening linguistic endeavours to a muscle, "If you don't use it, you lose it" :) and the lowest-common-denominator of daytime television and mobile-phone texting is something of a 'wasting' disease as far as the language is concerned. So I try to keep that 'muscle' in use when I can.

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, I agree with the assessment that the costume as a serious crime-fighting outfit... ain't gonna work. Read some of the comments provided... seems fans aren't too happy either. One of them complained... There are no Stars and Stripes?

Another: Come on! At least be realistic enough to give her top and shoes something usefull. If you don't want it campy then stay away from the Pam Anderson-ish look! She can be a sexy woman without heels and pushing her boobs to her chin! Who were the designers a bunch of teenage boys?

Damn she looks GOOD! Lolol.There should be some stars and stripes though...but she looks GOOD.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:bows elegantly: My thanks, good lady.

I do try to do my part when it comes to preserving the more elegant phrasing of which our language is capable. It's something of a holdover from when I used to write, back in swirling mists of my younger life :blush:.

After all, likening linguistic endeavours to a muscle, "If you don't use it, you lose it" :) and the lowest-common-denominator of daytime television and mobile-phone texting is something of a 'wasting' disease as far as the language is concerned. So I try to keep that 'muscle' in use when I can.

So ... would it be inappropriate for me to say, "nice muscle?"

:uhyeah:

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of Charisma Carpenter. I always thought that she would have been a good Wonder Woman. She was the best part of Angel and Buffy though.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
If the new Wonderwoman is also a jujutsu blackbelt, that would be hot.

Well, since she is supposed to be Greek, she would probably be trained in Pankration. Or at least in Greco Wrestling

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, since she is supposed to be Greek, she would probably be trained in Pankration. Or at least in Greco Wrestling

Lets make the new WW Brazilian and have some beach scenes in the accompanying bikini. Then we can flash to the dojo where she's choking dudes purple and tossing them aside and brushing her hands. Yes!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

OK the Lynda Carter version was basically a one piece strapless bathing suit. I vote for a more modern version, a starred blue thong with Red Boots and a bikini top.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here's a picture of the stars and stripes prototype suit that she may be wearing.

willf.jpg