Here is a spotlight on our own Wade

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is indeed a very fine article. Positive and well written. Given the legendary ability for journalists to mangle the plain facts, how does the accuracy hold up to the reality of your life, Wade?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Way to go Wade!! Nice write up.

The author of the article though needs a smack on the back of the head on spelling the pronunciation of TKD. I never have thought of Do as being pronounced as dough... it's more of like doe a deer, a female deer.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Shucks, thanks y'all.

To be honest though, it was supposed to be an article on the group of players I was taking to the USAT Nationals in Detroit. The reporter was at the school for about two hours and must have taken about a hundred pictures of my players doing forms, bag work, sparring and things like that. He took exactly one picture of me and that is the one shown.

Sukerkin, it is pretty accurate. I was just rambling because he wanted to know about me and how I ended up where I did. I didn't realize he was actually listening, you know how that is. If you go to the war section you will see some stuff about me there.

Beside, as long as the public keeps on buying well, I'll just keep on selling. :)

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shucks, thanks y'all.

To be honest though, it was supposed to be an article on the group of players I was taking to the USAT Nationals in Detroit. The reporter was at the school for about two hours and must have taken about a hundred pictures of my players doing forms, bag work, sparring and things like that. He took exactly one picture of me and that is the one shown.

Sukerkin, it is pretty accurate. I was just rambling because he wanted to know about me and how I ended up where I did. I didn't realize he was actually listening, you know how that is. If you go to the war section you will see some stuff about me there.

Beside, as long as the public keeps on buying well, I'll just keep on selling. :)

Wade it was a greta article about you and all you have done for Tae Kwon Do, you are one of the last pioneer's of this Art. :asian:

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wade,

You should forward it to Ronda Sweet to put on her website to show the other side of the person that just 2 weeks ago she was (jokingly) mocking.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wade,

You should forward it to Ronda Sweet to put on her website to show the other side of the person that just 2 weeks ago she was (jokingly) mocking.

It already is on that website.

Latest Discussions