Hello

Danny Boy

White Belt
Reaction score
Just saying Hi! From Milw, WI.
Im 28 was in martial arts as a kid, looking to get back into now.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..What discipline are you going to train in???

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to MT :wavey:

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT.

LocknBlock

Green Belt
Reaction score
WELCOME !
hjgjhkgfqg0.jpg

OP
D

Danny Boy

White Belt
Reaction score
I studied Ki Kaju Kenpo, not sure if it's around my area anymore. I stopped studying when my school closed. I'm a big fan of MMA but not sure if thats the route I want to go.

Kenpo08

White Belt
Reaction score
My name is Shane and I am a Kenpoist under Professor Skip Hancock and Instructor Shawn Gants here in Spokane Valley, Washington. Kenpo has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I strayed away for awhile but am considering getting back into it as Kenpo has always been a lifestyle for me and now I'm getting to relive my earlier days through my thirteen year old son! I greatly respect any and all martial arts and those who dedicate themselves as instructors and teachers to pass along the arts to myself and my children and hopefully their children someday as we all know kids can spend their time doing destructive things out on the streets or they can do constructive things in the arts and grow up to be responsible adults in all that they do.
So this thread goes out to any and all teachers of their respective arts in thanks and apprieciation for all of the passion and love we pass on to our future successors of the arts.
Thank you and God Bless!!
Sincerly yours,
Shane Roberts

Latest Discussions