The Arrival of the Great 1

SHBKF

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Brothers & Sisters in the Martial Arts

I am Sensei LaValle Bullard-Muhammad 2nd degree Black Belt under the certification of the Black Karate Federation and Sijo Steve Muhammad. I began my training in July of 1984 under the instruction of Masters Robert Humphrey (RIP) & Robert Temple (past and current). Throughout my years I have studied under Sijo Steve Muhammad, Grandmaster Donnie Williams, Grandmaster Carl Scott Master Michael Holmes, Master Sharon Floyd, Master Lenny (Abdul Lateef) Ferguson, Grandmaster Jackie Cotton (Shinjimatsu Shaolin Goju Ryu), Master Ray Wizard, Grandmaster Jerry Smith, Master Rick Wagnon, Master Heru Lee, Master Stu Gilliam and Mr. Anthony Bell.

I have been training young warriors in the City of Pomona CA since February 2003. Producing Warriors in the Arts and in Life.

www.southhillsbkf.com

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting title for your opening greeting.

Welcome to MT. I hope you enjoy everything it has to offer.

OP
S

SHBKF

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to dialoguing, with everyone there's a lot of information out there and I'm sure this is the perfect place to obtain a lot of knowledge on different areas in the the martial arts.

LaValle Bullard-Muhammad

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome. Your biography is notable for your recovery from adversity. You are to be commended, sir.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

gkygrl

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. You'll find that membership here runs the gambit from fresh young newbies like me to those who are seasoned in the MA's.

I hope you find Martial Talk enriching.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! :wavey: I'm looking forward to more posts from you.

- Ceicei

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
i like ur opening too. i live in pomona. but i go to karate at red dragon in glendora. is ur studio a red dragon?

Latest Discussions