New to forum!

jrmy_1

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and martial arts. Looking to start a self defense training program that incorporates hand-to-hand, blade/stick, and handgun training. Looking for a training style/program the utlizes all self defense into one training style, e.g. a wholistic training, focused on life or death confrontations. Any recommendations on a trainer in the preferrable south Houston area? Thanks.

Regards,
J

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!. I'm sure there are folks from the Houston area that can help you.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Good luck with your program..Keep us posted as to your progress...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Browse through the different sub forums here and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Look at RBSD (reality based self-defense) systems, military-oriented systems such as Krav maga and Systema, and the Filipino martial arts if you can find an instructor who adds the gun. Some of these are taught in a seminar format. Good luck!

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
welcome and dont forget to check out any of the forums that apply to ur interests for im pretty sure those questions can be answered there.

Latest Discussions