Hello MT members!

OP
Karambit

Karambit

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Palusut, what can I say,Tuhon Ray got me hooked from the first time I seen his skills in the 2003 SamaSama dvd.I'm a karambit junkie for life LOL %-}

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Palusut, what can I say,Tuhon Ray got me hooked from the first time I seen his skills in the 2003 SamaSama dvd.I'm a karambit junkie for life LOL %-}
You're welcome, Kerambit!

Yeah, it's also cool that your avatar looks like the "Kerambitch" blade designed by Jerry Hossom and Tuhan Ray.

Later,

Harold

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Karambit! Nice to see another FMAer on the board. :)

OP
Karambit

Karambit

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Karambit! Nice to see another FMAer on the board. :)
Thanks Carol..hey no double posting eh? lol :cheers: I see you've made a lot of positive contributions at MT. Keep up the good work.I'm looking forward to all your informative posts :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Carol..hey no double posting eh? lol :cheers: I see you've made a lot of positive contributions at MT. Keep up the good work.I'm looking forward to all your informative posts :)

LOL!! Hey and if you ever see my mind around here....let me know, I think I've lost it!! :D :D

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right on,

Welcome. I have a dan in judo, blue in tae kwon do and green in hapkido. I like you have one thing in common.....I am recovering from surgery. I am here to tell you that I know this sitting around and watching the korean nationals and poomse videos sucks big.

Good luck and cherish your training time as you can get too it.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting! I also hope you'll have a speedy recovery, and won't feel too down when you aren't practicing.

Latest Discussions