Happy Birthday Nightingale

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awww....thanks, guys.

I decided to take a little time for me, and went down to the dropzone and pitched myself out of a perfectly good airplane, twice! I did my first solo jump ever (nobody else there in the sky but me) and it was a great jump!

Life is starting to look up.

P

pknox

It may be "starting to look up", but when you jump out of that perfectly good airplane, make sure to look down! ;)

Happy B-Day!

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess-

Make sure the dropzone is a member of the USPA. Also, have her tell her tandem instructor that she's planning on continuing to jump (even if she isn't, or doesn't know) because they will teach you a lot more about stuff, to the point where you can actually skip one of the levels of instruction (and save about $185.00) if she does continue. Even if she doesn't jump again, learning stuff and getting to fly the canopy yourself is lots of fun!

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yep... they're USPA. It looks like they've got a pretty solid program if she wants to continue to jump, too.

make sure she gets a video/pictures. its usually an extra $75, but everyone I know who hasn't gotten a vid of their first jump REALLY regretted it.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nightingale!

I wish you many more.
:D :asian: