• Only own one for protection of me/family

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife and I had spent 2 days in Vancouver. In that 2 days, we saw 3 fist fights in the street. I have lived in Texas for over 40 years. I have never seen even one fist fight in the street of Texas.

Why? When everybody has gun, people understand how serious a fight can be. You may beat me up today, as long as you don't kill me, you can't stop me from shooting your family members the day after.

IMO, gun can bring peace.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good or Bad and Why? Cuz I know we have a lot of gun lovers and a lot of gun haters and those who only have them for protection. But what do you feel on the matter of them?
Much of what got me into guns was the martial arts. The martial arts magazines I would read would sometimes talk about guns and gun rights. I used to read Inside Karate which is now out of production but was a pro gun magazine whenever guns were discussed in any of its articles. Gun lovers and martial artists have some stuff in common, both want to be able to take care of themselves.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen even one fist fight in the street of Texas.

Isn't that most likely due to the fact everyone drives and no one is on the street actually walking? besides a few fist fights has got to be better then over 50 dead and hundreds injured.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am a firm believer that my ability and right to protect myself and family should not handicapped due to someone abusing that right for wrongdoing.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Isn't that most likely due to the fact everyone drives and no one is on the street actually walking? besides a few fist fights has got to be better then over 50 dead and hundreds injured.
I never saw a fist fight in Texas, than again I don't spend much time in Texas I've only been there three times and one of those three times I was just briefly driving through.
But I did see a fist fight once at the NJ shore on the boardwalk.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Admin note:
Thread closed due to Rules changes and the very strong tendency to run political. For political discussions, please go to US Message Board

jks9199
Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions