Greetings All

T

TheBattousai

Hello, I'm new to martialtalk.com and I hope to meet lots of new people and make lots of new friends.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Battousai!! Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you will find many, many nice and helpful people here...and a few weird ones. :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Battousai! Tell us more about yourself. Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MAP..Enjoy..

OP
T

TheBattousai

Thanks for the welcome everyone, if there is anything you want to know about me just ask

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Battousai :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk. I see you are a 2nd degree BB in Kenpo. Tell us more about your training. Are you working on 3rd? Do you instruct? Have you trained in any other arts? I'm glad you found us here and I look forward to your posts.

:asian:

OP
T

TheBattousai

Well, I just earned my 2nd last week and I currently hold the title of sensai. I don't teach because I live in the same town as my instructor and I feel that the town is to small to do something like that. I have done some tutoring sessions during the non-regular dojo times to help some students and I have assited at the hombu dojo many times. I've also trained in some auxiliary arts within my system which include aikijujutsu (1st black), jujutsu (yellow), karate (yellow), nimpo (kiri kami), kobujutsu (sensai), and tai chi (no rank yet).

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TheBattousai said:
Well, I just earned my 2nd last week and I currently hold the title of sensai. I don't teach because I live in the same town as my instructor and I feel that the town is to small to do something like that. I have done some tutoring sessions during the non-regular dojo times to help some students and I have assited at the hombu dojo many times. I've also trained in some auxiliary arts within my system which include aikijujutsu (1st black), jujutsu (yellow), karate (yellow), nimpo (kiri kami), kobujutsu (sensai), and tai chi (no rank yet).

Welcome and happy posting, sound like you are a well rounded Martial Artist. Looking forward to your input here on MT.
Terry

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, TheBattousai! I think you'll find the company here pleasant and informative :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!:supcool:

Mike

Latest Discussions