Decided to say hello.

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
I've been lurking for a few weeks, decided I wanted to check out things more. I'm more the curious seeking type, and haven't really done any training, unless you count playing jedi and trampling my mums flower bed when I was a kid. Good site, and friendly people.

Anyhoo, back to checking out the videos.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! :wavey: Looks like you've done good with JediTrampleDo. I believe I may have dabbled in that too back in the 70's.

Browse around here on MartialTalk and ask. There are many knowledgeable people here. There is something for everyone and perhaps the training bug will bite you too! :partyon:

- Ceicei

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Edmund BlackAdder said:
I've been lurking for a few weeks, decided I wanted to check out things more. I'm more the curious seeking type, and haven't really done any training, unless you count playing jedi and trampling my mums flower bed when I was a kid. Good site, and friendly people.

Anyhoo, back to checking out the videos.

good decision

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and please ask any questions you may have!:ultracool

Mike

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Edmund. Glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy posting!!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk Edmund! You may find yourself getting interested in expanding your current jedi training after hanging around here a while. ;)

Happy Posting!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome and hope you do start training...........than you will have lots of fun with us...................Aloha

OP
Edmund BlackAdder

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Having secured my release from Azkaban through superior intellect, massive amounts of fine scotch and a not so insubstantial bribe slipped to some guy named Fudge shortly before he was packed, I have returned. I see several changes have transpired during my absence, including the removal of those awful morris dancers, an improvement I must say. I seem to have a small amount of reading to catch up on so I'll depart now to beat my man servant.

Toodles.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Having secured my release from Azkaban through superior intellect, massive amounts of fine scotch and a not so insubstantial bribe slipped to some guy named Fudge shortly before he was packed, I have returned. I see several changes have transpired during my absence, including the removal of those awful morris dancers, an improvement I must say. I seem to have a small amount of reading to catch up on so I'll depart now to beat my man servant.

Toodles.

So the dementors didn't get you, hmm? Are you an animagus too - perhaps an adder? :lol:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So you're back with us! We all shall be much favored with your wit once more! :wavey: Welcome!

And behind the scenes...

:partyon: YES!!

Latest Discussions