Great help to "satelite school"owners

turtle

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Y'all are welcome. Sorry I couldn't get it to be clearer.

And Terry, it took me a while to figure out the downloading too. Nice site for sharing files, once you figure out how it works.

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Turtle! I wasn't able to figure out how to do it.

Reaction score
AWMA responded to a Saturday email already, so that looks promising. Thanks JWL.

Ironically in my case, a sales rep from AWMA called me last Friday about setting up an account (which I was all for and had been meaning to do for weeks, but it kept getting pushed further down the ol' ToDo List) he took my e-mail address as well as mailing address, and I have yet to recieve any info from them.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ironically in my case, a sales rep from AWMA called me last Friday about setting up an account (which I was all for and had been meaning to do for weeks, but it kept getting pushed further down the ol' ToDo List) he took my e-mail address as well as mailing address, and I have yet to recieve any info from them.
AWMA account is all set up. Bold Look is in the works, too. KWON initially responded, but haven't heard again after that. All options would be nice, but it's a good start. And the difference in price is incredible. Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas and a kick in the pants to get me going. :)

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AWMA account is all set up. Bold Look is in the works, too. KWON initially responded, but haven't heard again after that. All options would be nice, but it's a good start. And the difference in price is incredible. Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas and a kick in the pants to get me going. :)

Excellent!

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Read about half of it:

1. Prospective students have to email me, I then ask for some personal details and a contact number.

2. I call them, and usually try to dissuade them from coming.

3. A few then show up anyway, have them watch a class and I try to answer any questions afterward. Although, most people's reasons for training are better served elsewhere: I tell them that.

4. Some still show up after that. If they come more than one more class they tend to stick with it.

I just need to pay rent, about six students will cover that. I get between 4 and a dozen on any particular night.

Latest Discussions