Great help to "satelite school"owners

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The March 2008 issue of MA Success magazine has a great article on how to run a good satelite school (part time school in a "Y", rec center, church, etc.) GM Keith Yates, who has successfully run satelite schools since the 70's (one 2-day a week school with 200 students) talks about the important issues around such a school. It helped me a lot issues that come up in running such a school.

The downside is MA Success cannot be purchased. I believe it is sent free to folks with a wholesale account through Century MA Suply.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The March 2008 issue of MA Success magazine has a great article on how to run a good satelite school (part time school in a "Y", rec center, church, etc.) GM Keith Yates, who has successfully run satelite schools since the 70's (one 2-day a week school with 200 students) talks about the important issues around such a school. It helped me a lot issues that come up in running such a school.

The downside is MA Success cannot be purchased. I believe it is sent free to folks with a wholesale account through Century MA Suply.

Iceman copy it and e-mail it to me or set up an e-book so we can see it.

Reaction score
I got lucky. This happened to be one of the free issues sent out to Century wholesale customers as a way to entice them to join MAIA. The article is very good.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got lucky. This happened to be one of the free issues sent out to Century wholesale customers as a way to entice them to join MAIA. The article is very good.
Yeah, but what about the rest of us? :uhyeah: I've emailed Century about a wholesale account, but since I run a non-profit club they don't seem interested. And I've spent a ton of money there over the past few years. Anyway, this is becoming a mini-rant, so...I'll stop.

turtle

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I can scan a b/w copy of the article. Does someone have a place they can post a pdf file of it?

JWLuiza

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, but what about the rest of us? :uhyeah: I've emailed Century about a wholesale account, but since I run a non-profit club they don't seem interested. And I've spent a ton of money there over the past few years. Anyway, this is becoming a mini-rant, so...I'll stop.

Be persistent, I've been able to set one up for myself pretty easily. I prefer AWMA though. Phonecalls help too.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score

If you have a business license, I would recommend KWON. If not, Bold Look will give you a wholesale account without a business license.

AoG

turtle

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Cool - thanks for letting me know about rapidshare. Anyone who needs the article can download the pdf here

The quality isn't the greatest because I basically faxed it to my computer, but it's readable.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cool - thanks for letting me know about rapidshare. Anyone who needs the article can download the pdf here

The quality isn't the greatest because I basically faxed it to my computer, but it's readable.
Thanks, everyone! Looking forward to reading it this AM.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Be persistent, I've been able to set one up for myself pretty easily. I prefer AWMA though. Phonecalls help too.
AWMA responded to a Saturday email already, so that looks promising. Thanks JWL.

ArmorOfGod said:
If you have a business license, I would recommend KWON. If not, Bold Look will give you a wholesale account without a business license.
Contacted B.L., am waiting to hear. Thanks AoG.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Thank you. You're right, it is a bit fuzzy, but readable. Thanks again.

- Ceicei

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for uploading the article.

Terry, click on the link, then wait (if you don't want to pay for the article, you have to wait about 30 seconds - when I did it, it said 0.4 minutes). Then scroll down the chart of why you should pay for the service, and choose "free". Leave the radio button (circle) on the default setting, and choose "download".

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Latest Discussions