Grappling Clips

A

Aaron Little

I must apologize for my absences from the forum for the past little bit. With Rikki’s fight in Hook and Shoot last weekend, prereleaseing a new Clinch fighting video, and shooting the footage for two more new training videos I have been in it up to my eyeballs. I have two guys fighting here in Lexington this weekend but I will try and shoot some video answers next week.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
So how did Rikki do??

Aaron Little said:
I must apologize for my absences from the forum for the past little bit. With Rikki’s fight in Hook and Shoot last weekend, prereleaseing a new Clinch fighting video, and shooting the footage for two more new training videos I have been in it up to my eyeballs. I have two guys fighting here in Lexington this weekend but I will try and shoot some video answers next week.

A

Aaron Little

I do not have the words to fully express just how proud I am of Rikki. We knew going in that 135 was too heavy for her to fight at but she wanted the opportunity to fight on this show.

She fought two five minute rounds against a larger and more experienced opponent (Jan Finney) and gave 110%. Even though Rikki lost the decision she proved to everyone in attendance just what she is made of. She drove for the whole 10 minutes and took everything that her opponent had to offer and never wavered.

I have cornered more fights than I can possibly count and I have never seen such heart and determination in my life. She is quite possibly the toughest person I have ever known.

The biggest lesson learned was one we already knew going in. She really needs to be fighting at 115.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Aaron,

Do you have any more clips of tips for us or have you decided to discontinue that?

- Ceicei

A

Aaron Little

I do plan on posting more clips. Please see my new thread.

Latest Discussions