Good Day Everyone!

Lǜ Shī

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for having me here.
I am 52, was active in the martial arts from 8-16 yrs of age then slipped away and became a professional musician. Recently I have taken up practicing the Nunchaku again. This time my interests lie more in the spiritual side and developing the Inner (Neijia) styles.

I have been reading up on Martial Nei Gung, Bön Po religion, Ah Dat-Ta and Kalaripayattu (tantric martial arts), and working on developing a Moving Meditation with the Nunchaku.

I know most of you are focused on the external side and dedicated to evolving your self. But, I look forward to talking with any of you that have something to offer in regards to my path.

Sincerely,
Lǜ Shī

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I think you'll find there are more people interested and involved in the inner self than you're expecting...

Tenacious_Red

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi Lu Shi,

Welcome :)
I am new to the forum, and have recently returned to MA after a hiatus. I hope you find what you're looking for here. Enjoy!

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome. After many years of focusing only on external, I have been getting more into the internal/spiritual side the past couple of years. I find that they compliment each other, at least in my case.

OP
Lǜ Shī

Lǜ Shī

White Belt
Reaction score
HA!! Awesome!!! And here I thought I was gonna be looked at like some hippie new age twit!
Lot's of threads to meander through . . . looking forward to talking with everyone!

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And from another who is rather fond of the internal styles, welcome.
:wavey:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lǜ Shī;1613153 said:
HA!! Awesome!!! And here I thought I was gonna be looked at like some hippie new age twit!
Lot's of threads to meander through . . . looking forward to talking with everyone!

It's fine either way it's preferred to show others respect whereas respect is due. Hopefully everyone here already knows that. Welcome to martial talk there's a lot of talk about martial arts style and unrelated topics too. You can even ask questions too there's a lot of martial arts people here