Good afternoon!

Pepsiman90

White Belt
Reaction score
Though my username is Pepsiman90 (because Pepsi is awesome lol), my real name is Jonny and you guys are more than welcome to address me as such.

Anyway, I don't remember if I've ever made another account here years before, so I figured it'd just be better to start fresh. I've dabbled with various forms of Karate off and on, but I'm currently training in traditional Tang Soo Do and am currently aiming to test for my Orange Belt late-November.

I've really been enjoying TSD though I haven't even begun to scratch the surface, and I'm hoping I can learn all I can about it's history and it's place in the martial arts world.

So if you guys are willing to put up with me, I'm more than happy to be on this forum.

EDIT: I just realized that there's a proper intro section on the site. Yeah, my bad lol. Not sure how to move/delete threads, so if a mod can move this thread, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome dude! And yes, Pepsi is pretty darn cool!

Awesome, TSD is fascinating; we have a few very knowledgable people on here regarding TSD so feel free to make threads about it or whatever really, great to have ya here :)

shoshi

White Belt
Reaction score
i know a tang soo do teacher in Jerusalem. perhaps i could take the lesson and see if i like it.