Give us the rundown of Prof. Conatser's Seminar!

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Tess, just count yourself luck. :uhyeah:

Dot
;)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Dot, do you think that Rich and Chronuss have been giving eachother driving lessons cause that's how i feel when i'm in the car with him :rolleyes:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

FUZZYJ692000 said:
Hey Dot, do you think that Rich and Chronuss have been giving eachother driving lessons cause that's how i feel when i'm in the car with him :rolleyes:
:eek:

Well I only had to deal with it for a weekend, if you guys have to put up with in constantly I commend your bravery!!! :D

At least I went in style in his firebird convertable, you have to do it in that "little white shitbox" (Seig's words not mine) :lol:

Dot
:angel:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok before we really toss this thread to the dogs ;)
yeah I know .. tis already there..

What would you like to see for the next Professor Conatser's seminar this fall?

I think that tec line for takedowns and defenses was really good.. and know from hearing the voices of the other students, not on MT, they enjoyed it and learned alot.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

KenpoTess said:
What would you like to see for the next Professor Conatser's seminar this fall?

I think that tec line for takedowns and defenses was really good.. and know from hearing the voices of the other students, not on MT, they enjoyed it and learned alot.
Yah no kidding, people enjoy being able to knock someone on their butt. As long as people have something to do, and maybe even break a sweat it'll be a great seminar.

Dot
:asian:

OP
E

edhead2000

Is Dot coming to the next seminar? I want to block some more of her attacks and take her down! :) In love, Dot!! :) Only in love! :)

The line was cool and learning different ways to defend against different techniques. We do quite a bit of that in class and I enjoy it. Always trying to find new ways to do something or putting the end of one technique on the beginning of another. Neat stuff!

Maybe Rich can teach me some more dance moves! woo hoo

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoGirl said:
Maybe so, but it aged me about 10 years. :eek:
I though driving like that only happened in the movies, could'ah sworn I was an extra in the "Fast and the Furious". :vu:

I'm still trying to unclench my *** cheeks. :anic:

Dot
:wah:

Yea me too, but thats just because I shared a hotel room with Rich this weekend....Ouch QUIT IT! [Sorrrrry...couldn't resist! :lol: ]

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seig said:
Ok, pull it out of the gutter.......

Pulling things out of the gutter...

Tess was asking about material for the next seminar, and suggested takedowns and defenses.

What kind of takedowns do you guys (kenpo) have? How about defenses?

I am not a kenpo person, so please explain as best as you can keeping this in mind.

Thanks!

PAUL
:asian:

Latest Discussions