Give us the rundown of Prof. Conatser's Seminar!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoGirl said:
Tess do you have any photos of the seminar on Saturday, or did you just tape it? If so any way to get some stills off of the tape?

Dot
:asian:

Hey Dot,

Here's what I have.. I haven't viewed the videos yet..and until I hook the vcr up to the ADS system to my computer.. I won't have any stills.

Pic on Left is Chronuss (Chad Stewart) & Kenpogirl (Dot Kelly)

Group pic.. Front row from left _ Phillip Deel, Edhead2000 (Erin Delauder), Jen Danley, P.J. Reiff, Michael H.
Back row: Seig, Professor Conatser, Rich Parsons, Blindside (Lamont Glass), Chronuss(Chad Stewart)& Kenpogirl (Dot Kelly)

Attachments

• $ChadDotsm.jpg
    $ChadDotsm.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 203
  • $groupSeminar.jpg
    $groupSeminar.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 188

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lamont Glass (Blindside) and Tess with Rich Parsons looking on :D

Kenpogirl (Dot Kelly) & Tess

Attachments

• $Tess_Lamont.jpg
    $Tess_Lamont.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 185
  • $Tess_Dotseminar.jpg
    $Tess_Dotseminar.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 186
OP
K

KenpoGirl

Excellent, thanks Tess. Love my fighting stance, scary ain't I. :rolleyes:
It was a really great weekend.

Dot

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been on the road for the last week.

I had a great time at this seminar, and it was great to meet so many of you from these boards. I was impressed by the feeling of family that was in the MMA group. I have felt this in other groups (my own school and the Silkwind group), but by and large it seems unusual in the martial arts community. It was gratifying to be welcomed by this family. Thank you.

Many people have talked about what we covered, so I won't reiterate, but one thing I took away was the importance of practicing opposite sides. I can do it with my techs, but not with my forms above Long 2. Thanks to Mike and Tess for hosting the seminar, to Mr. C for all the technical tips, and to Chad for attempting to teach me AK techs on the fly.

Lamont

PS: Actually special thanks to Pete and Kyle (I think, I have a bad memory for names) for giving me rides home, you guys saved me a long walk!!!

OP
M

marshallbd

Blindside said:
Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been on the road for the last week.

I had a great time at this seminar, and it was great to meet so many of you from these boards. I was impressed by the feeling of family that was in the MMA group. I have felt this in other groups (my own school and the Silkwind group), but by and large it seems unusual in the martial arts community. It was gratifying to be welcomed by this family. Thank you.

Many people have talked about what we covered, so I won't reiterate, but one thing I took away was the importance of practicing opposite sides. I can do it with my techs, but not with my forms above Long 2. Thanks to Mike and Tess for hosting the seminar, to Mr. C for all the technical tips, and to Chad for attempting to teach me AK techs on the fly.

Lamont

PS: Actually special thanks to Pete and Kyle (I think, I have a bad memory for names) for giving me rides home, you guys saved me a long walk!!!
This has nothing to do with this thread...My apologies...Blindside, I see in your profile that you are a Wildlife Biologist. Where/with who do you work? :asian:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Hey Beau, where were you for the workshop? I was looking forward to meeting you!

:asian:

teehee...that's a good question mr. c...especially considering with the new Corridor H and all and not to mention my lead foot, i can make it from elkins to here in about 2 1/2 hrs. :rolleyes: and it's not a bad drive it's really nice country side...okay now that i'm off topic we can go back on now :boing2:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
O.K....

What the hell?

Someone dinged me on reputation points for my last post here?

Um....if your going to ding me for nothing, please state your name and reasoning...thanks! :rolleyes:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Also, back to more important things such as boots to the groin...

I hung with Rich all weekend. Rich got about 15 hours of training in, and about 16 hours of listening to me talk! :rofl:

My groin hasn't been booted yet, however, I have a nice bruise of my shoulder from Rich's gargantuan elbow. I may have spoken too soon, though, as we'll probably bang sticks Wednesday....better wear my cup! :wink1:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
PAUL, I'm going to ding you and you very well know the reason(s)!

Seig looks so young! And this after working as an admin here! It aged me 10 years in the first two months.

I'm glad that someone rode down with Rich Parsons to Mr. Conatser's seminar and to the event last weekend. Otherwise he might've ridden his motorcycle and contributed to organ donation!

OP
K

KenpoGirl

arnisador said:
I'm glad that someone rode down with Rich Parsons to Mr. Conatser's seminar and to the event last weekend. Otherwise he might've ridden his motorcycle and contributed to organ donation!
Maybe so, but it aged me about 10 years. :eek:
I though driving like that only happened in the movies, could'ah sworn I was an extra in the "Fast and the Furious". :vu:

I'm still trying to unclench my *** cheeks. :anic:

Dot
:wah:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoGirl said:
Maybe so, but it aged me about 10 years. :eek:
I though driving like that only happened in the movies, could'ah sworn I was an extra in the "Fast and the Furious". :vu:

I'm still trying to unclench my *** cheeks. :anic:

Dot
:wah:

:rofl:

Latest Discussions