Gaze in awe of my troubleshooting skill

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My printer hasn't worked in a couple of months. But, since the other printer in the house is also networked in, I wasn't too worried about it.
This afternoon I dropped a screwdriver under my desk, when I got down to get it, there was the USB cable from my printer, hanging in front of me.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are truthfully a genius and we need you to focus on the serious problems confronting the world!
icon14.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My printer hasn't worked in a couple of months. But, since the other printer in the house is also networked in, I wasn't too worried about it.
This afternoon I dropped a screwdriver under my desk, when I got down to get it, there was the USB cable from my printer, hanging in front of me.

:rofl:

:bow:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

You are already doing better than some that have worked for me on the help desk...want a job :D

Latest Discussions