game

Eric Johnson - he's a perfectionsit, guitar virtuoso. He's well known in the guitar community. He had a popular hit called "Cliffs Of Dover", all guitar, no vocals.

You can hear a clip of "Cliffs Of Dover" here. Scroll to the bottom. It is the 2nd song on the album.

He had a popular hit called "Cliffs Of Dover", all guitar, no vocals.

Oh...ok. I've heard that. :)
I'll have to check out more of his stuff.

FiveSwords,

I must have missed the part about a great guiltarist.

Imagine that ...... Ops Lennon.

Okie Dokie how about John Lennon

Originally posted by pknox
OULobo -

How do we know when someone has "bowed out?"

In the online version its just about how many names we can come up with, not so much a competition.

That said, I consider myself a well rounded music listener, but I don't know Martin Barre or Ritchie Blackmore any help on these.

Originally posted by KenpoMatt
Eric Johnson - he's a perfectionsit, guitar virtuoso. He's well known in the guitar community. He had a popular hit called "Cliffs Of Dover", all guitar, no vocals.

You can hear a clip of "Cliffs Of Dover" here. Scroll to the bottom. It is the 2nd song on the album.

I have been searching and searching for this song and who plays it for about a year now and could not find it no matter how hard I tried and after all that I find the answer here at MT. KempoMatt YOU HAVE LIT THE WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS. YOU ROCK BROTHER, THANK YOU!

:asian: :asian: :lol: :lol: :ultracool

Latest Discussions

Back