game - I haven't tried it yet!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd like to thank Feisty for giving me quite a brain teaser today - one that ate away several hours of my noontime. Kewl, though.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I'd like to thank Feisty for giving me quite a brain teaser today - one that ate away several hours of my noontime. Kewl, though.
Well, what's the deal? Did you finish it? I can't find the damn bike chain now - but I did find the key...

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does that mean you got through the viridian room, too?

KenpoGirl's coaching me through the crimson room, I get so impatient sometimes...!

K

KenpoGirl

I think I'm missing 2 clues. What's the clue in the top right corner by the CD holder.

I don't see a lighter either where did you find that? I haven't been able to burn incence just hit the bell. I've hit it enough thought I'd wake the guy on the floor and he'd get up and let me out.

Dot

Okay never mind found the lighter so whats the last clue I'm missing?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoGirl said:
I think I'm missing 2 clues. What's the clue in the top right corner by the CD holder.
The CD - you'll find it in the diary - just keep turning the pages.

KenpoGirl said:
I don't see a lighter either where did you find that?
Under the trash can

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone else stuck on the combo for the bike chain lock? Dan, you'll find this around dead friend's ankles - keep ripping at the blanket by his feet.

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude, the Viridian room sounds creepy - you're messing around with a body this whole time?

For those of you who mastered the Crimson room - when you went to the yellow room, did the cards stop for you to reveal the code? I have all the items, got to the safe, but the yellow room numbers just scroll by on the cards, and i can't figure out the code....

ETA: I couldn't get to the yellow room directly from my link - it's on ebaums world and I had to use the original link to get to the yellow room... very confused....

K

KenpoGirl

Well I go all the clues but can't figure it out.

and now I have to go so I'll have to start all over again. :wah:

have fun guys.

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, I think there is something going on with my computer or link or something - my yellow room cards won't stop scrolling through numbers and I can't open the safe in the Crimson room - I just tried Viridian and I can't get it to move at all - I'll have to stick with the ebaum's link.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What happened to Tess and Flat??? Did they die in the Veridian room?

M

Mark Weiser

Okay I got the guys pic in the frame and the CD in the case and set them by the Bell and Bowl. But I can not get the lighter that is under the can lol. I am missing one bit of paper lol. URRGGGHHH!!!! lol

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lost my sound - need to reboot.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
What happened to Tess and Flat??? Did they die in the Veridian room?
I am so close - I've unlocked the skeleton, figured out the kanji, but everytime I ding the bell, it tells me something is missing....

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
me too - I think it has something to do with the box for the dead person's soul and the message behind the door.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My sound gave out, so I gave up. I tried clearing my cookies, temp file, rebooting, etcetera, but can't get the sound back.

Wanna PM me the solution? I won't be playing it again.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
OMG you guys. I read this when Feisty first posted it -- and it's exploded! I think I'll do the game vicariously through you all. KT

M

Mark Weiser

ok I got the combination for the Bicycle Lock. Now I can not get the lighter from under the trash can and I am missing I think two more clues lol. I put the girls pic in the frame alonside the cd in the case and rang the bell and "I can almost feel the person's spirit" logo comes on lol.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh good grief.. I left the window open HOURS ago and now it's time for bed*snorts* I think my fellow Mod should PM me the kanji spell *snickers*

Off to bed.. I'm leaving it up all night.. maybe something magically will appear *G*

Latest Discussions