"Funny" how the left is all PC....

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
YAwn....

The fact remains that the major "so called news" outlets will make hay out of one sides mouthpieces gaffes while conveniently excusing the gaffes of the other side. Barbara Walters nonetheless....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: I have a copy of Longmans Latin Course right here if you'd like to borrow it, Don? :D

Crikey this book is even older than me! Only by a year but still ... :lol:.

Centurion:
What's this thing? "ROMANES EUNT DOMUS"? "People called Romanes they go the house?"

Brian:
It... it says "Romans go home".

Centurion:
No it doesn't. What's Latin for "Roman"?

:D :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the media, the democrat/government/obama media isn't biased...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...tories-Don-t-Mention-Lull-in-Temp-Trends-Once

A new Media Research Center review of network news coverage shows that ABC, CBS, and NBC have each completely ignored the 10-year "mystery plateau" in global temperatures in favor of stories about rising sea levels, allergies, and extreme weather.
The MRC review found that no network climate change story thus far in 2013 has reported the slowdown in global warming. It also discovered that "experts" that promote man made global warming were quoted or featured in network coverage eight times as often as those critical. It also found that links between extreme weather and global warming were made nearly one-fourth of the time despite scientists disputing the notion.

Glen Greenwald broke the NSA story...and the democrat/government/obama media, instead of lauding his journalism, has attacked him...and here is what he says about that...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...-DC-Media-Servants-Mouthpieces-For-Government

The man who broke the NSA snooping story commented on his contentious interview with NBC News' David Gregory this past Sunday. During the "Meet the Press" segment, Gregory suggested that Greenwald "aided and abetted" NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

"My critique of the D.C. media has long been that instead of being adversaries to government power -- to the government and political power -- they’re servants to it and mouthpieces for it."
Greenwald said that Gregory was doing the work of the Justice Department by putting "together a theory in public about why I, as a journalist, should be prosecuted," along with or "call[ing] into question that I’m a journalist at all." That interview, he said, exemplified the "critique that they’re so in bed with the circles of political power over which they’re supposed to acting as watchdogs -- that they really have become nothing more than just appendages."
At issue is the way Gregory chose to challenge Greenwald. Instead of referencing critiques of Greenwald's actions from an objective perspective, Gregory sounded as though he was questioning Greenwald as a spokesperson or advocate for the government rather than an impartial journalist.

The point he doesn't make is that he is being attacked because he embarrassed barak obama...

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Latest Discussions