Frivolous Lawsuit?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know where you guys get off. Certainly not behaviour befitting a master. Baiting me won't help either. Well, I'm certainly not going to give you a hand. Job's not mine, someone else will have to take a whack at it.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I'm biting my tongue....I'm biting my tongue....someone help me, here, I'm biting my tongue.... Don't wanna get suspended.....I'm biting my tongue....
You want help biting your tongue? I have a feeling we'll have a line of volunteers in no time! Someone should be able to gently put their finger on what's getting you all worked up....

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
You want help biting your tongue? I have a feeling we'll have a line of volunteers in no time! Someone should be able to gently put their finger on what's getting you all worked up....
Volunteers, huh? hmmm....

OP
hardheadjarhead

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
This stuff was brilliant. Flatlander, that one post was incredible. You are a warrior of wit. A true "Onan the Ballbarian."

I'd write more, but my carpal tunnel syndrome is flaring up... I have to go shave my palms.

Regards,

Steve

B

Baytor

I feel like a student sitting next to the masters.:asian: You all are just really cracking me up.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I don't know what you all are getting all worked up over. The judge had matters well in hand. Just when I think you have beaten this topic to death, you all warm to the topic again. The ladies all seem all a glow about the topic and the men are polishing their replies. I come to the horror stories expecting a serious discussion and all I see is people poking fun at it; you all obviously need a good whacking. Someone baits the subject and everyone rises up to meet it. This place is just vibrating with mirth. Everyone needs to quit fondling their mice and stroking their keys and find the spot where this topic went down the gutter. Once that spot has been found, it should be thoroughly explored bringing stimulation back to this discussion. I am sure at least one of you can come back with an earth shattering reply, multiples would be better. Whether or not one woman refused sex to one man will not move the earth or shake the heavens. I can't believe this discussion is more than a one page stand. Personally, I think someone needs to be locked in a rubber room. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion; so quit beating around the bush. While this has been titillating, the subject has been pierced to the very heart of the matter.

Catch your breath, and go wash your hands.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I figured you would eventually come, as the meat of the issue was arousing enough to pull you in, and the contributions seem to come in spurts. Personally, I had chosen to avoid the self pleasure of this type of diddling, but I see you managed to erect a firm response. This was certainly a slippery issue to grasp. I hope you're thoroughly satisfied, as I think the length of the issue has been beaten quite publicly. Any further manipulations will likely result in a sticky mess of subtle shame.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
flatlander said:
I figured you would eventually come, as the meat of the issue was arousing enough to pull you in, and the contributions seem to come in spurts. Personally, I had chosen to avoid the self pleasure of this type of diddling, but I see you managed to erect a firm response. This was certainly a slippery issue to grasp. I hope you're thoroughly satisfied, as I think the length of the issue has been beaten quite publicly. Any further manipulations will likely result in a sticky mess of subtle shame.
I'll just smoke a cigarette and bask in my glow.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some of us might have taken an hands-off approach. You know what they say about "lip-service."

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After biting my tongue raw, I just had to say... Dan, I can beat you on that... but I'd get banned.

So...you can have the trophy.:asian:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm typing this one handed right now.
Steve, should we ever meet, remind me not to shake hands with you.

Latest Discussions