Forms Training.....

R

Rob_Broad

Little animals eat salads, big animals eat the little animals. I'll avoid the salads.

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

I remember you as a trim lean mean Kenpo Machine.

:asian:

My uniform has always hid a certain amount of me. Iused to be very tiny, and over time I have filled out to around 180 lbs, not too big, just enough to have that little extra stability when needed.

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Now lets see that machine whip through the 4 or the T/C with ease!

:)

Actually my speed has not decreased, I just move with more power, before I was too thin for my own good. Besides its all about tailoring to the individual, this individual just isn't tiny anymore.

I have only added about 10 lbs since we met so my uniform must havebeen hiding it all.

R

Rob_Broad

If done properly Tiger and Crane actually is done Tiger section, Crane section and then Tiger section again, it is quite long and intense. Especially the jumping and quick movements the explosive areas.

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Klondike93

Anybody have it written down any where on the web?

:asian:

Not that I have seen although I haven't really looke that hard. although if I had to type it I owuld say it would be a good 50 pages in length if you were to do it right.

R

Rob_Broad

Now if we could get GD7 motivated to start working on his video series maybe we wouldn't have look all over to find this stuff.

hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge say no more.....

R

RCastillo

:rofl: Are you kidding, he hasn't even started his book, called"Kenpo Tools." You might as well forget about the videos, they ain't coming out in your lifetime!

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by RCastillo

:rofl: Are you kidding, he hasn't even started his book, called"Kenpo Tools." You might as well forget about the videos, they ain't coming out in your lifetime!

I hope this book will be realistic and not a bunch of names of people who have attitudes.

Latest Discussions