For the delectation of the beardies among you!

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
dude, i love corned beef. but how do you corn beef?

jf

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Question not that mystery of the Multiverse. That power belongs only to me and to those whom I entrust to make Corned Beef( choir). I am its worldly guardian. I risked my very soul to attain it. It is a secret of such power that were you to know it whole, and all complete in a single instant it would burn you to cinders. It is a power I have vowed to use only for the forces of good.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
so....all this time spent rubbing corn on beef was a waste?

do i just rub the corn on myself now?

jf

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a moustache from the age of 18 and full beard from 20 onwards. Then I fell into the evil clutches of a woman who does not like beards and so now I have to submit to the oppressive tyrany of the blade. How I hate shaving!

Each week is a protest of stubble growth until such time as the missus refuses to kiss me properly anymore. Then I am forced to surrender :(.

Mind you, I do have to admit that I do probably look better clean shaven than I did bearded - my old passport photo makes me look like an Eastern European spy :lol:. Plus, my beard was starting to go white under the chin which was not a cool look at all (unlike the white streaks I have in my hair that start at my temples :D).

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
If I can't have mine look like Paul Tuttle Sr., then I don't want one. I would like to have mine permenently removed.