Films about terrorism...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
For my fans out there here is an article about films that portray terrorists...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/16/three-unflinching-films-terrorism

All three films, though dealing with different terrorist movements, also reveal that international terrorists share several basic personal and ideological traits.
1. Each terrorist group was composed of comfortable, well-educated middle-class kids who imbibed Marxist-Lenninist ideology — verbal flatulence subordinates reality— and then morphed into narcissistic, utopian killers.
2. Riven by internal quarrels, the terrorists betrayed, tortured and murdered one another in kabuki-like ritual.
3. The terrorist cells used anti-Zionism as a mask for Jew hatred.
4. Each group forged close ties with Palestinian terrorists.
5. Sexual pathologies infected both male and female members of these terrorist gangs.
6. Zero laughs. I challenge you to find a more joyless, dour, wretched group of people on the face of the earth. Terrorists have no sense of humor. Not even irony exists in their sterilized consciousness. It's all kvetch, kvetch, kvetch with these terrorists. The only time I cracked a smile was when Carlos the Jackal had liposuction. Because a terrorist with love handles is, I suppose, totally uncool.
7. The women terrorists were—and are—far crazier and blood-thirsty than the men. Hence an Israeli sniper once told me of the IDF counter-terrorist doctrine called: “Shoot the female terrorist first.”

Latest Discussions