Fight at a Taco Restaurant

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The sad thing about this is that it's a video of a bunch of losers, and other losers are watching it and thinking how cool it is.

Sad, sad, sad.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No, that's not what you said. You said, "you obviously don't know fights." Now you modify that so that I only don't know anything about this type of encounter.

OK. I'm sure that's true. In what way does that prove that this video is of a real fight? I didn't say such situations never happen, I said this fight looks fake to me.

No doubt. I never said it wasn't. I said it wasn't a 'nice punch' and it isn't. I further explained, when challenged, that I mean it wasn't a good technical punch, not that it wasn't effective. It clearly was. I'm not arguing that.

I don't know if it was or wasn't. But from what I can see, it looks fake. I don't see any punches connecting other than some pounding each other on the back from the clinch position. I do not see the big punches that look super powerful as actually landing; they look like Hollywood punches to me. Maybe they're real. I can't be sure. This is just my opinion.

I didn't. I offered a couple of opinions. First, that the fight looks fake to me. Second, in response to a comment that it was a 'nice punch,' I responded that it wasn't. You have confirmed my statement on the latter - it wasn't a technically correct punch, despite it being (apparently) effective.

And don't tell me what I 'need' to do.

absolutely right I said you don't know fights, you are so sure of what you see, and I look at your interpretation and laugh. You are the one who had a tissy fit and showed some decade or more old picture of you in a MP getup infront of a car like that means anything to me or the conversation. It made me chuckle though, thanks for the laugh..but its worthless for the conversation, but I am glad you thought you had to prove your mettle by posting it.
Also you said you were sure it was a fake. You gave a breakdown that simply was not there, and not true.. Anyone who has seen a real fight and know how the body reacts to certain shots could see it and plainly tell that those strikes were real. untrained sure, but real nonetheless. Hell hollywood stages fights using elaborate cameras, and highly trained stuntmen and still often can not make a fight look real and you think a handful of random teenagers can do a better job using some basic security cameras mounted and in different angles? hahahahahahaha
Obviously you are arguing it was an ineffective punch as well, since you became adamant that the whole thing was faked.
There were several strikes to the head, and the comment about a nice punch was in regards to the reaction it caused. It was a good punch for the circumstance, form is overated unless you are facing another person who is highly trained who can take advantage in form breaks. It was not a suckerpunch as you claim either because the guy that got hit was in full combat mode, throwing his own strikes. A suckerpunch is a punch that comes without any warning. The guy who threw it was squared off and there was no mistaking his intentions from the get go.
I dont have a problem with you commentating and breaking something down, I just thought it was such a arrogant breakdown that was so far off base that I had to comment to point it out... then your reaction was even funnier.../shrug take as you wish all this thread did for me was confirm you have no clue about fighting.. regardless of your own opinion of yourself

Whitebelt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think the internet has won; we all watched a stupid fight and have opinions about it

Latest Discussions