Fatigue

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't listen to those guys, they just don't understand how much effort it takes to make a phone call to when you're so busy and tired :p

:lol:

I mean...true...so very true :D

LOL! You two be quiet! It's true! Stupid phone calls.

Seriously, for me, even a phone call takes quite a bit of effort. Damn, having to get in the shower in the morning is a chore for the sole fact that I have to stand up in it! For real.

Jade Tigress, hypothyroidism does not always mean weight gain but that is a common symptom. The most obvious symptom is the sluggishness and fatigue.

Thanks. :) I reason I ask is because I'm thin.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From a friend of mine who had a knee replaced:

"I kept putting it off... I didn't want to do it... now I can't believe I waited so long - I feel so much better"

Quit putting it off - the doctor may not be able to help; on the other hand, it may be something easily treated - but you'll never know until you go!

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score

"I kept putting it off... I didn't want to do it... now I can't believe I waited so long - I feel so much better"

Quit putting it off - the doctor may not be able to help; on the other hand, it may be something easily treated - but you'll never know until you go!
Yes! Let's keep harping on Pam till she does something. :D This is fun. :boing1: J/K Pam, you know we're all just concerned about you. :) ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Pam

Don't make me come over there and put you through basic Sanda training and xingyiquan santi shi standing practice. :mst:

You think your fatigued now, wait until after that. :D

Please make time to see the people you need to see to find out whats going on.

XS

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pam

Don't make me come over there and put you through basic Sanda training and xingyiquan santi shi standing practice. :mst:

XS

Exactly or I may have to come over there and put you through a brutal IRT workout.
icon10.gif

Make the call!
icon6.gif

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Thank you Kacey. You are absolutely right. :asian:

Yes! Let's keep harping on Pam till she does something. :D This is fun. :boing1: J/K Pam, you know we're all just concerned about you. :) ;)

Pam

XS

Exactly or I may have to come over there and put you through a brutal IRT workout.
icon10.gif

Make the call!
icon6.gif

Oh ****. I'm in real trouble now. :eye-popping:

Ya know, I was supposed to go to class Wednesday night, and our classes are HARD training. I was planning on going. I really was. But I was sooooo tired on the way home from work, and when I got home and sat down, I literally could not pull myself up out of the chair for class. That's the night I fell asleep at 7:30. And I forced myself to try and stay awake that long. Class starts at 7. I knew I'd never make it.

At least this thread will now remind me to call next week. If I don't write something like this down I'll surely forget it. Now I just need to remember what I did with the referral the doc gave me. :asian: to all.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh ****. I'm in real trouble now. :eye-popping:

At least this thread will now remind me to call next week. If I don't write something like this down I'll surely forget it. Now I just need to remember what I did with the referral the doc gave me. :asian: to all.

If you don't You see this

It is part of this

300 palm strikes per hand as for the rest...that all depends on whether or not you make the call :EG: :mst:

And this 30 minutes per side

And that is nothing compared to what Brian has in mind I am sure

:D