Envy note

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rob_Broad
I HATE SNOW!!!

No Rob,

Snow is great!

You just can't beat sitting by the fire, a glass of Brandy in one hand and some chocolate in the other, watching the snow through the window.

Les

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Les
No Rob,

Snow is great!

You just can't beat sitting by the fire, a glass of Brandy in one hand and some chocolate in the other, watching the snow through the window.

Les

Just don't eat the "Yellow Snow!":eek:

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Just don't eat the "Yellow Snow!":eek:

And......

Before you go out there catching snowflakes on your tongue make sure ALL the birds have flown south for the winter.

Les

OP
R

Rob_Broad

I Still hate SNOW!!! I shovel it at home to get the car out, I shovel the walks so no one falls so I don't get sued. I have to shovel the snow around the warehouse at work. I hate snow, it is cold and wet, if I want cold and wet I'll eat my Mother - In - Laws Scrambled Eggs, no wonder my wife is a horrible cook she doesn't know what good food is.

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rob_Broad
I HATE SNOW!!!

Yes, it is quite pleasant living in nice, sunny So. Cal. Unfortunately, while a large section of North America is freezing its *** off, we're expecting a high of 83 degrees today in these parts. I think I'll take a ride down to the beach and hang out...:D

OP
J

Jill666

Jeez Rob, lots of material there hmmm... who'll start?

OP
J

Jill666

After the 180 degree spin I executed on I95 this morning, I don't wanna hear about himm "hanging out" on the beach- BTW, isn't that illegal? Gou?

Truly it has been awhile since I've had such an adrelaline surge. Maybe next time it's icy I shouldn't drive at 90 mph.
:iws:

Fortunately, I arrived safely at the dojo ten minutes later and magically forgot all about it one I walked onto the mat. Personally, it's a wonderous thing to be able to do, and blow off all the small stuff.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
Yes, it is quite pleasant living in nice, sunny So. Cal. Unfortunately, while a large section of North America is freezing its *** off, we're expecting a high of 83 degrees today in these parts. I think I'll take a ride down to the beach and hang out...:D

Rub it in why don't 'ya.:(

OP
J

Jill666

You know, there have been two more snowfalls here since this thread started. I got stuck at a 7/11 due to ice & steep driveway- some passing kid pushed me into the road without being asked.

Nice when someone does that :)

OP
K

Kenpomachine

We've got the first snow this year, yehaaa :D :D :D

Not that it has lasted much. It has all melted.

Latest Discussions