Envy note

P

ProfessorKenpo

Just to make alot of you northerners green with envy, So. Cal. reported temps in the 80's today and will set record highs next week. I'm still working in shorts LOL.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All I can tell you is it was a high of 19 here. It snowed yesterday and today. The s*** froze from last night when it rained for a brief period. Visibility was next to none this morning. :shrug:

OP
K

Kirk

Well we're in the 70's, but lows at night are in the 40's, which
is VERY cold to us down here. I was telling Jill666 this is the time
of year for us to brag. It'll be scorching before too long!

Of course those California kenpoists like Clyde get to brag
all year long! :mad:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

23 Farenheit, -5 Cellcius. 30 centimetres of snow (that's nearly a foot) in the last 24 hours in parts of Ontario with more coming or even better yet freezing rain for some area.

THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE. :wah:

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
23 Farenheit, -5 Cellcius. 30 centimetres of snow (that's nearly a foot) in the last 24 hours in parts of Ontario with more coming or even better yet freezing rain for some area.

I bet the scenery is amazing though!

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Just to make alot of you northerners green with envy, So. Cal. reported temps in the 80's today and will set record highs next week. I'm still working in shorts LOL.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Oh, I don't know. We're pretty alright here in Texas, and not only that, I'm still on vacation!:cool:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
All I can tell you is it was a high of 19 here. It snowed yesterday and today. The s*** froze from last night when it rained for a brief period. Visibility was next to none this morning. :shrug:

Go do your forms out in the snow!:cool:

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Originally posted by KenpoGirl

Send some snow over here, please. It hasn't snow yet this winter and we have 11º Celsius, sunny and windy day.

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Kirk
Well we're in the 70's, but lows at night are in the 40's, which
is VERY cold to us down here. I was telling Jill666 this is the time
of year for us to brag. It'll be scorching before too long!

Of course those California kenpoists like Clyde get to brag
all year long! :mad:

I actually live up in the mountains North of LA and there's a ski resort about 10 miles from my house and I've already had snow here. I just figured we're getting in the four seasons in the middle of winter LOL.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Go do your forms out in the snow!:cool:

:barf: You know I hate even to go out into the snow. I'm not a cold weather person. It's hard to shovel the drive when your falling on your ****.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
:barf: You know I hate even to go out into the snow. I'm not a cold weather person. It's hard to shovel the drive when your falling on your ****.

Me to, that's why I left North Texas, and moved south to this awful humididty, and hurricanes. Can't stand it!:mad:

OP
J

jeffkyle

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
\

It makes the midwesterners envious too. Although the weather has been generally warm for this time of year the last week or so, it is still cold. I have been basically hibernating all weekend.

OP
E

Elfan

Ha we got a foot of snow! Beat that you cracy Californians.

OP
J

Jill666

Except that snow fell on top of sludge- every shovelful seemed to weigh a TON. I'm still thawing out after spending almost 3 hours shoveling the sidewalks, driveway, and our parking lot spaces.

This is a six-apartment house and where the **** everyone else goes when it's time to shovel, I'd love to know. :flammad:

Of course, I'll be holding down the bar at Jake's tonight while all my neighbers come home to their ice-bound half of the lot and if there's any justice, they'll fall flat on their lazy butts.

Payback's a ***** and so am I.;)

OP
J

Jill666

BTW, I find a good thrust kick to the door panels will break up some of that ice so you can get the car doors open (silly me, I had left my ice scraper inside the car- yup, the blonde hair is natural):eek:

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Originally posted by Jill666
Except that snow fell on top of sludge- every shovelful seemed to weigh a TON. I'm still thawing out after spending almost 3 hours shoveling the sidewalks, driveway, and our parking lot spaces.

It's a good work out for your arms too, this time outdoors.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sucks to be Clyde!!!! Missing all the fun of shoveling snow!!! :lol:

Hey Clyde! Gimme a yell in the Net Meeting Thingy! I promise to leave the camera off so I don't break your screen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

OP
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Sigung86
Sucks to be Clyde!!!! Missing all the fun of shoveling snow!!! :lol:

Hey Clyde! Gimme a yell in the Net Meeting Thingy! I promise to leave the camera off so I don't break your screen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

Hey, I had to get about 3 inches off my car a couple of weeks ago so there NMMMMMMMNNNN, the whole snow thing lasted half a day and it was gone, completely gone. Shoot me an email with your phone number again cuz my dumb *** lost it.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
J

jeffkyle

Hey, I had to get about 3 inches off my car a couple of weeks ago so there NMMMMMMMNNNN, the whole snow thing lasted half a day and it was gone, completely gone. Shoot me an email with your phone number again cuz my dumb *** lost it.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Do you still have my number clyde?

Latest Discussions