Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
or your very own VanDamme Dollar bill
errr
*twitch*
That link says the VanDamme Dollar bill is real and can be used as currency. Isn't that illegal? If part of a collection, I don't see a problem, but if somebody tries to palm it off in a store with that, I'd think there would be trouble.

It says:

"This is a real mint one dollar bill with the picture of Van Damme placed over. George Washington's face. "Van Damme" is written on the name plate. This is legal and negotiable tender, this process has been permitted by the Treasury Department since 1967!"

- Ceicei

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Boo.....Hiss

Kenpo Karate Black Belt and Instructor Program
rolls eyes
Direct quotation from that program:

"With this in mind, we have put together a Black Belt/Certified Instructor Package, through which the Academy will promote and certify you as a 1st Degree Black Belt and Certified Instructor in the art of Kenpo Karate. Black Belt Certification - Unlike traditional “long distance” martial arts schools, I do not require you to send in videotapes and a check for certification at each belt level. In fact, I include with your package, your certification from the Us Kenpo Fighting Academy as a 1st Degree Black Belt Certified Instructor In addition to your black belt certification, the Us Kenpo Fighting Academy will certify you as a Certified Instructor under the Academy, allowing you to promote and instruct students in the art of Kenpo Karate. Black Belt Registration - You will be registered in our national database as a Black Belt and Certified Instructor."

Isn't that scary???

- Ceicei

E

edhead2000

I ordered a lot of old prescriptions off ebay (1905) and they are from a drugstore in Algoma, Wisconsin. As I was going through them I found one for an "Aug. Busch" but Anheuser-Busch is giving me the runaround as to why he'd be in that location (most likely for a "personal" reason) so I've been doing some geneology searching on my own. If anyone has connections to A-B let me know!

Latest Discussions