DVD-based self defense program that WORKS!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regular readers know that I am not a fan of book/DVD/YouTube training as anything other than a supplement to an actual instructor. But I've been forced to change my mind...

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Regular readers know that I am not a fan of book/DVD/YouTube training as anything other than a supplement to an actual instructor. But I've been forced to change my mind...

What rot. That system won't work in the dark!

He needs to incorporate a LED in the case, preferably with solar charger so it is ready for use at all times.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
What rot. That system won't work in the dark!

He needs to incorporate a LED in the case, preferably with solar charger so it is ready for use at all times.
:p

Holy smokes, you are right, I didn't catch that. How can he possibly blind his opponent if it is dark.

Thanks for the laugh Dirty Dog. Some of his are better than others, but somehow this one gave me a laugh. And I needed one today.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes, you are right, I didn't catch that. How can he possibly blind his opponent if it is dark.

Thanks for the laugh Dirty Dog. Some of his are better than others, but somehow this one gave me a laugh. And I needed one today.

He also negligently left out the finger trap defense using the center hole of the DVD. Who was responsible for the premarket product testing in this fiasco!

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
He also negligently left out the finger trap defense using the center hole of the DVD. Who was responsible for the premarket product testing in this fiasco!

I didn't think of that! How elegant to use that to break the DVD into seasons one and two. Oh, I have so much to learn. :banghead:

Latest Discussions