Do you know me? Time to Play The Game.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most of these are from after my last round here, but lets see if I dug deep enough in the lump they are stored in.

7 more fallen angels to see. All are now exiled from Paradise.

One bright of fame, living under a rising sun, will defend the Honor of the kingdom. Waging a holy war, he will flee the battlefield only to return in disgrace. His fall will be violent, from many a kingdom will he be exiled.

Ah, the "King of Fraud Busters", booted, banned and buggered from a few sites. MartialTalk, BudoSeek and EBudo are three. I say, it's good old RickyTickyFlabby, RSK.

A son of three kingdoms will war against the ruling class, the bane of a queen of Goryeo. Venom will he spew, resolved to battle. Democracy will lead to his downfall.

No idea. One of the whiney "I poopied my pants" Korean pissants I'd hazard.

From under a bridge will be felt a pressure, alle mas fights with po of ken. By the sword will she lead the lady to slaughter, scapegoat for another's sins.

Do you like green eggs and ham? I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

From the Great Lakes comes an ill wind, from Superiors Sister rides a son of three kingdoms, he will hold fast the line. A changeling, two faced will he be. Struck down in mid fight, he will slink away.

Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the ruins of her ice water mansion
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams,
The islands and bays are for sportsmen.

The great treason will manifest itself, on a mission to lead a ground war. His weakness is the green stone from the dead world. His anger will lead to failure, the betrayer of secrets reviled.

I dunt know Chuck. What would PepperMint Pate say?

The lord will wear a coat of pale red, his passions a fire. Coated in mud, he will frolic, rejoicing in discord. From the civilised lands will he be barred. By his side the big of head.

I know these guys. One talks and talks and talks and never says anything. The other's just some clyde. It's not Jay and Silent Bob, as they are useful.

One entrusted to protect will become a pawn in civil war. In the place of the crab apple tree will he dwell. 18,710 acres will he roam. The Prime Minister will lead the way to disgrace.

I know these guys.

Naming Names and Placing Blame Lead To Shame.

Four Horsemen Do Ride, 7 Victims They Find.

Do You Know Them? Do You Remember Them?

The Liar will rise, and lead by stick and bent knife. His service to country will be in question. Frogs will march in lockstep to his whim. When pressed for truth, muzzled you shall be, and in the land of the fool insanity will be king.

Be right back, I have to change my Gi.

The Wanna Be is appear. Escaping before Exile, he will find his own way amongst the snakes, never a true Leader will he be. Hidden amongst the books, his path will be unremarkable, cutter of hair and author, many scree and decree will be his. From the shadows he will work, rejoicing in the pain of others.

Need to see the Doctor about a trim.

The Impersonator will decend. A blind eye to his failings he shall have. Pen he shall place to paper and declare war against those who have no home he will. Firmly set in his ways, he will hear nothing, and all who ar enot with him are against him, viewed as weak and poorly. He will be meat for their blade.

I want what he's smoking, thats some good **** man. I have no ****ing clue.

From the Shadows will come a False Warrior. Riding with the Shark, he will use it's power to bring fear to those who see through him. In the city of Dallas, the false profit will be born. He will discover papers whose beginings lie in salt.

I could tell you but they'd sue you faster than you can say E-Budo.

The Pact of Warsaw will see a warrior arise, bearing weapons of the future, and gold. A teacher of men, he will lead from the seat of a higher power, his past cloaked in mystery and untraceable shadow. He will be expelled from paridise after much anguish.

I'm a Klingon, Hear me Roar! It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No! It's the Super Klingon Soke-Doke Popa-Ropee!

The lions will consume the ape, guardian of all things, and his bones will rot upon the carnes of the dead. Delusional, he will seek the abode of the damned, and entertain them, unaware that he is the bringer of laughter.

Doooo Doo, Do Do Doo Do Do Doo Do,
Doin it Drunken Monkey Style, cuz, that how I roll
Grape Ape! Grape Ape!

The brewer will pour a sour wine, his ingrediants confused. He will find many a door bared to him. In the mud pit he will find a new home, surounded by waste and void.

Dude, you are quite the Gabster!

All Were Here. All Are Not. Some Are Still Here, Different Skin Do They Wear.

- NostraGameAss

So, do I get a prize, was I right,, or was I wrong holmes?
:eek:verkill:

Next time, make em harder. LOL!

IV

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, am I wright or wong there Gamey?
What's my prize? Don't say the pig, I broke up with her.

IV

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
From under a bridge will be felt a pressure, alle mas fights with po of ken. By the sword will she lead the lady to slaughter, scapegoat for another's sins.

This appears to be about two former users, SwordLady and KenpoSterre.

OP
The Game

The Game

Green Belt
Reaction score
Most of these are from after my last round here, but lets see if I dug deep enough in the lump they are stored in.

Ah, the "King of Fraud Busters", booted, banned and buggered from a few sites. MartialTalk, BudoSeek and EBudo are three. I say, it's good old RickyTickyFlabby, RSK.

Hai, Ah So!

No idea. One of the whiney "I poopied my pants" Korean pissants I'd hazard.

Yes, but which one?

Do you like green eggs and ham? I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Yes

Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the ruins of her ice water mansion
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams,
The islands and bays are for sportsmen.

You in a Boot to the Head!

I dunt know Chuck. What would PepperMint Pate say?

That I salute you, you patriot.

I know these guys. One talks and talks and talks and never says anything. The other's just some clyde. It's not Jay and Silent Bob, as they are useful.

Survey says, The Wookie Wins!
I know these guys.

Don't let them hit you with a stick

Be right back, I have to change my Gi.

Well, pin a medal or 2 on it General, you're needed at the front.

Need to see the Doctor about a trim.

You should see a Barber if you want some trim. It's academic.

I want what he's smoking, thats some good **** man. I have no ****ing clue.

You couldn't handle it, brutha!

I could tell you but they'd sue you faster than you can say E-Budo.

If you need me, I'll be on a plane to Dallas in my black pj's while working on a new 3D scenic in Bryce.

I'm a Klingon, Hear me Roar! It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No! It's the Super Klingon Soke-Doke Popa-Ropee!

Careful, he's Home Alone!

Doooo Doo, Do Do Doo Do Do Doo Do,
Doin it Drunken Monkey Style, cuz, that how I roll
Grape Ape! Grape Ape!

You mean, rolling around on the ground going "eek eek" isn't really runken money style? But I've got this picture of me and Bruce together. No? Try some chili con Carnes then.

Dude, you are quite the Gabster!

Sorry, I was taking my meds and couldn't hear you.

So, do I get a prize, was I right,, or was I wrong holmes?
:eek:verkill:

Next time, make em harder. LOL!

IV

Next time? Harder? You floor me.

Oh prize, a prize, here's $100 for the poker game. :rofl:

This appears to be about two former users, SwordLady and KenpoSterre.

Yes to one, No to the other.

IDK, my BFF Jill?

Is she blonde?

If I where to quess I would venture that the persons initials are RR

Beep Beep!

It seems good sir, that the Game shall not be played after all.

Looks like they played the game after all.
Or rather tried, in the end, it's the Game who will play.

Latest Discussions